Investing General Discussion

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
I sold my THCB in early hours for 24, dipped to 22 already. It'll go up and down through out the day and I feel it'll trade along with the other big EV plays like NGA/RMO/STPK/CCII etc

What ive personally done with most of this shit in the past is sell half my state on the "big pre merger spike" (which is probably now for thcb) and then get more careful with the other half of my stake.

So many retards on robbinhood can't pre market trade until 9am, so im usually loath to sell before that fomo crowd get to play. I thought it was up to 27ish?? let me look. Ok it got close to 27, now its 22ish. hmm

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
What ive personally done with most of this shit in the past is sell half my state on the "big pre merger spike" (which is probably now for thcb) and then get more careful with the other half of my stake.

So many retards on robbinhood can't pre market trade until 9am, so im usually loath to sell before that fomo crowd get to play. I thought it was up to 27ish?? let me look. Ok it got close to 27, now its 22ish. hmm

Can't count on "normal" RH behavior with the current revolt going on. Strange times ahead

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
So opened a fidelity brokerage account using my 401k account. fuck td ameritrade.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I also really want to add to my ZNTE position.

Torn between creating new TQQQ/BTNB positions or adding to ZNTE. ZNTE is up 6% this morning

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
What are you guys using to find good SPACs? Any particular resource?
I mostly just bottomfeed around Fogel Fogel posts and then check out the tickers myself to see what theyre all about. He filters out all the trash for me and brings me the tendies

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
What are we looking at for peak price here? I’m in at $13.96 with 358 shares.

No one knows, it can either shoot back up to 20 or crash down to 4 in a matter of minutes. I sold all my AMC this morning at 16.00, protect your profits is my advice

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
FYI for full disclosure I've now sold all my meme stocks. Most for a profit, some for a slight loss. The only one I'm keeping because it got inadvertently pulled in to the meme game is SNDL

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
All I will say is anytime you are over 100% profit on a SPAC you REALLY need to examine your due diligence on the company and see if it justifies holding it further.
When you selling PSTH? I’m up 25% but they haven’t even announced anything yet.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
When you selling PSTH? I’m up 25% but they haven’t even announced anything yet.

There's supposed to be an announcement this quarter, so selling right now is selling at your own risk to miss the announcement IMO

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
FYI for full disclosure I've now sold all my meme stocks. Most for a profit, some for a slight loss. The only one I'm keeping because it got inadvertently pulled in to the meme game is SNDL

I really can’t wait until the meme stuff is over. I don’t wish anyone to lose their money, but when GME et al crashes permanently, and the people who sold real assets or solid stocks or life savings to buy into it and loses everything, we might actually get back to normalcy.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
There's supposed to be an announcement this quarter, so selling right now is selling at your own risk to miss the announcement IMO
Oh I'm not, I'm waiting on announcement. Just wondering what price point. It's going to be my first full SPAC cycle sell, don't really know how much they jump on announcement in general.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I really can’t wait until the meme stuff is over. I don’t wish anyone to lose their money, but when GME et al crashes permanently, and the people who sold real assets or solid stocks or life savings to buy into it and loses everything, we might actually get back to normalcy.
Right now is the time to be watching the rest of the market dips and buying in at discounts.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Lol thinking after GME crashes we are going to get normalcy.

We aren't even 30 days into clown world yet.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user