Investing General Discussion

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oh I'm not, I'm waiting on announcement. Just wondering what price point. It's going to be my first full SPAC cycle sell, don't really know how much they jump on announcement in general.

That'll depend on their target. The target is the difference between a spac jumping from 11 to 15 or from 11 to 25+

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Sold half of my AMC position at $17.25 this morning. Letting the rest ride.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I really can’t wait until the meme stuff is over. I don’t wish anyone to lose their money, but when GME et al crashes permanently, and the people who sold real assets or solid stocks or life savings to buy into it and loses everything, we might actually get back to normalcy.
BTC 20k redux.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Investing in OTC penny stocks is fighting the man. Oh yah, this is totally gonna get to a dollar any day now. 😜

So dumb. People are really getting manipulated to throwing money into this shit.

It’s like multi level marketing has met stock trading.
627E8E8F-3966-46EE-836C-D85AE2F810AF.jpeg

D20D5668-9209-4BAA-8916-6DBC04253088.jpeg

• 1Worf

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
When buying into a SPAC, does it matter if you select the regular 4 letter or the one with the U at the end?

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
  • 1Like

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Investing in OTC penny stocks is fighting the man. Oh yah, this is totally gonna get to a dollar any day now. 😜

So dumb. People are really getting manipulated to throwing money into this shit.

It’s like multi level marketing has met stock trading.
View attachment 332373
View attachment 332374

I have 150000000 shares of that I got for 0.00001 per share.

It's up 2000%.

Lulz

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
When buying into a SPAC, does it matter if you select the regular 4 letter or the one with the U at the end?
Yes. the U is for units. units shares and warrants are a bit different than you are used to. Again, my advice is to do some reading before investing.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I’m guessing we will be seeing a ton of buy and hold! Bullshit for months/years people trying to get interest in some BS they bought looking for quick bucks. Stocks turning into scammer wet dreams.

It’s so fucking tiresome. I need to find some highly moderated subreddits or something. At least SPACs is kept sane by admins.

Meme stocks have went up, quality of social media stock trends and research has cratered.

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
It seems like a lot of selling from 1. hedge funds who jumped in and 2. the peoples encroaching fear of the inevitable government and/or billionaires hammer that will come in and take all of their money. long day ahead still. buy the dip?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Just following random WSB convos in a few discords. There's quite a lot of fresh meat that's about to get caught holding the bag this week.

• 1Like

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
It seems like a lot of selling from 1. hedge funds who jumped in and 2. the peoples encroaching fear of the inevitable government and/or billionaires hammer that will come in and take all of their money. long day ahead still. buy the dip?

My advice: move on from AMC / GME. Do what Col Trautman says. They’ve been stuck for days. Fatigue is gonna set in.

6BA489DA-C055-4E9F-A85F-F94FC197E039.png

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole

There's usually three tickers for each spac, but some only have two or only one.

XXXX.U = Units, which is commons (regular shares) + warrants (redeemable for shares +$)
XXXX = Straight common stock
XXXX.W (or WT) = Warrants, which are redeemable for shares +$, usually 10.50

The units are usually a combination of 1 command and 1/3 to 1/4 warrant, you need to read the filing to find out how much. Warrants can get you more profit but have no floor, they can go to 0 and you lose everything, so there's a lot more risk buying warrants over commons.

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
My advice: move on from AMC / GME. Do what Col Trautman says.
View attachment 332377

yeah but i mean i think everyone should crowdfund a few grand for the cause but its likely too distorted at this point. More people are in it now just to say fuck you to the man, but the people who started it want money. i got some profits here and there and still have NOK, holding my AMC for the good fight also.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
ZNTE is up 7% today, almost back to what it was before the Meme Stock Wars started

$12.67 right now. I ended up pushing all my cash into it at market bell this morning when it was up by 5%, almost doubled my number of shares