Investing General Discussion

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Gold and silver up bigly today again. Robinhood unrestricts all stocks, but for some reason are blocking some metals stocks like PSLV. Weird.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
what are znte holders plans? Drop it when/if it hits 15?

If it's Lillium this will probably get closer to or over 20 on the announcement. I'll be cutting bait once the announcement hits either way, because I'm already up 100% on warrants, just holding out for a larger gain

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Im no expert but there is another SPAC out I believe if people want in, currently at 10.67, TBCPU

Not personally promoting it, I just know people like to get in early.

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Is CCIV going to run up further?

Edit: I guess maybe a better question would be how high do you think it might go? I got in for 100 around 27, I'm just wondering if I should go ahead and take my little profit and be happy.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole

Edit: I guess maybe a better question would be how high do you think it might go? I got in for 100 around 27, I'm just wondering if I should go ahead and take my little profit and be happy.

Yes/No

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

The answer is do you want to pocket $500 dollars right now or risk it. Or better yet, sell the $50 strike covered calls expiring in 2 weeks for $3 each and pocket $300.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
For all the people trading individual stocks, you want to set a PPM, personal profit margin. Say you want to make 10% on every trade, once a stock hits 10% you sell, no questions. Never deviate from your plan. You can always buy back in if it dips, otherwise you take your profit to a new trade to make another 10%. No one can tell you when to buy/sell in the end. Your other choice is to use trailer stop losses. But same thing, stick to a plan with stop losses. Unless you're Hateyou

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 5 users

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's(TBCPU) is not doing much, actually went down from 10.67 to 10.58 so I'm actually losing right now ;) But it did not start trading until about 30 minutes ago, so I'm sure it will be fine.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
For all the people trading individual stocks, you want to set a PPM, personal profit margin. Say you want to make 10% on every trade, once a stock hits 10% you sell, no questions. Never deviate from your plan. You can always buy back in if it dips, otherwise you take your profit to a new trade to make another 10%. No one can tell you when to buy/sell in the end. Your other choice is to use trailer stop losses. But same thing, stick to a plan with stop losses. Unless you're Hateyou
What he said. Never open a trade without also have an exit strategy for it going up AND it going down.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user