Investing General Discussion

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Looking at oil stuff, with a weak dollar and domestic production down, seeing a nice rebound. Anyone got any thoughts?

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You guys use any particular IOS app to TRACK stocks? Not buy on, just for ease of use / setting up alerts. Something you can enter your cost basis, number of shares, etcetera. Something with a slick UI. I see some people apparently recommend Yahoo Finance, but there's gotta be better than that...don't mind if it's pay.

Since I'm not using Robinhood anymore for day to day trading I'm missing that slick tracking UI.

Edit: I'm seeing people saying WeBull is good too. Gonna download a few of these and see how they stack up.
Not familiar with WeBull, but TOS has a great app for your phone and it integrates with your wearable devices. I have some price alerts set, which ping my Apple watch. Downside is, it appears the price alerts only work during market hours. I was trying to catch some of these recent after-hours price spikes on some of my spac holdings, but they never came through. That aside, the app is slick.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Not familiar with WeBull, but TOS has a great app for your phone and it integrates with your wearable devices. I have some price alerts set, which ping my Apple watch. Downside is, it appears the price alerts only work during market hours. I was trying to catch some of these recent after-hours price spikes on some of my spac holdings, but they never came through. That aside, the app is slick.

Cool, thanks, going to check this one out as well!

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
After a week of missing my limit orders on XPOA finally filled some today at $11.68. TRIT moving back up as well. Still in the red but getting closer.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

SeanDoe1z1

Looking at oil stuff, with a weak dollar and domestic production down, seeing a nice rebound. Anyone got any thoughts?

dump everything in dgaz, wait for summer, then ugaz!!!

wait...this isn't 2016. i miss those guys. any other triple leveraged oil / gas goodies?

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
PSTH at all time highs. I think we just see a steady grind higher until a target acquisition announced. (Supposedly Q1)
Of course it jumped up 6%. Ackman retweeted a SPAC rap video. He is learning the power of the meme stock.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You guys use any particular IOS app to TRACK stocks? Not buy on, just for ease of use / setting up alerts. Something you can enter your cost basis, number of shares, etcetera. Something with a slick UI. I see some people apparently recommend Yahoo Finance, but there's gotta be better than that...don't mind if it's pay.

Since I'm not using Robinhood anymore for day to day trading I'm missing that slick tracking UI.

Edit: I'm seeing people saying WeBull is good too. Gonna download a few of these and see how they stack up.
IOS...

mila kunis day GIF

• 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
PSTH and PSTHWS both up near 8%. Clown world. But i love it.

Now +11% and volume ramping.
Warrants +14%

and now...

Last edited:

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
I did some research on wellbull after leaving RH. Seems like the UI is almost as slick as RH, and apparently they have great trading hours. a big downside though is that you can't buy partial shares.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
I did some research on wellbull after leaving RH. Seems like the UI is almost as slick as RH, and apparently they have great trading hours. a big downside though is that you can't buy partial shares.
Ching chongs, don't cry when your stake disappears into thin air. Or you get locked out of trades they can't cover.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>

I have no intentions of ever trading outside of Fidelity again, I just want a slick interface to look at what I have.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
It’s Chinese. Be prepared for them to lock your account cause USA pissed them off or something.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
For everyone warning me- thanks, but I didn't go with Webull. I'm primarily on Fidelity.