On less of a joke side my current Weed holdings are:

YOLO
THCX
SNDL
TGODF
NEPT
OGI
EGOV

This gives me a taste, so to speak, of various elements of the industry. There are Cannabis related ETFs, Growers, Food and Beverage and even a tech services company that services local and federal governments with new initiatives to help said governments regulate marijuana as it gets legalized.

The TGODF buy was purely a meme buy. The others I like long term.

Let me get all of that in one thing...

Don't want a stoner portfolio with a million weed penny stocks. Lol

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
Is there a weed ETF?

$MJ is the one i have been in since last year, posted a few pages back. A few years ago some of their larger holdings were busts, past year has been A+

1612980653410.png

Khane

Got something right about marriage
CNBS has a 6.2% expense ratio. Big nope for me on that one.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
For people buying weed ETFs you need to look at their holdings locations. THCX is mostly canadian. Others are global. You'll want one that has strong USA exposure if you want a big pop with all the weed legalization news

• 1Like

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
CNBS has a 6.2% expense ratio. Big nope for me on that one.
" The expense ratio of a stock or asset fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, advertising (12b-1), and all other expenses. An expense ratio of 1% per annum means that each year 1% of the fund's total assets will be used to cover expenses."

So 6.2% means the managers are paying themselves way too much?

• 1Solidarity

Khane

Got something right about marriage
For people buying weed ETFs you need to look at their holdings locations. THCX is mostly canadian. Others are global. You'll want one that has strong USA exposure if you want a big pop with all the weed legalization news

The problem is there really isn't any strong USA exposure for public cannabis companies. They are few and far between. Almost all weed based publicly traded companies are Canadian at the moment.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Lol, YOLO.

Don't want to buy it because that's clowny as fuck, but this is clown world, so...

YOLO it is.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
are we really going weed crazy??
I’m not. It’s been something I’ve been thinking about for a while though just as a small position. If legalization gets traction in the US there’s going to be a big upward movement. I’ll probably get that YOLO one since it’s an ETF, I don’t really know much about the individual companies. Also it’s called YOLO!

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
The House wants MJ legalization, the Senate wants it too. Pretty much all of Biden's cabinet wants it as well. Ironically, Biden is the traditional lone holdout for legalization. I'm betting he changes his mind and we get fed legalization within the next 2 years.

fris

Vyemm Raider
It's like.... weed companies aren't here yet, cause like weed companies.... can't be here yet. Its a catch 22 man, and that man, is keeping you like... down man...

• 1Worf