Investing General Discussion

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
AMC selling hard here. Be careful on GME if you are long, if it follows AMC, it is likely to halt down instantly on resumption.

My Lightspeed broker is showing a net imbalance to the Sell side on GME. I am calling a halt down.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Will it unhalt before the close of the market? if not that could fuck people who cant trade after hours.

Can believe it stayed halted into the close.

$83 and falling like a rock.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well, it passed the 10min halt mark, which means it will resume on market close for after hours trading. (No halts after hours)

Still likely to see a flush on price.

• 1Like

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Good thing I took out that loan and sold my liver and bought at the dip for Tesla. The 1% profits of selling cars, unrealistic potential and the Musk Craze just shows you how this should fly right past the Moon to Mars.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Big dip on THCB after USPS announced they're only going to be 10-15% of their total fleet which seems like a non news detail that was missed, might be a good spot to buy in

Glad my covered calls hit yesterday on the spike! I'm looking to find some money to add more THCB if it dips a tad more, I like the stock.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Since yesterday:
FTEC +4.14%
QQQJ +5.41%

ps.. For those who dont know it, the QQQJ is the little brother of the QQQ. Instead of the Nasdaq 100, its the Nasdaq 101-200. So smaller companies with (hopefully) more potential to grow long term.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
This really smells like a coordinated move, big firms have been actively trying to figure out how to take advantage of the meme stock movement. With so much money floating around bored billionaires will play with this toy till it breaks.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
PLTR, PSTH, CCIV all down after hours. Lots of money flowing into GME I wager. Might be some value buying in the others after hours.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I still can't believe Keith won again... assuming he sells at some point before it goes back to ~40.

GME at the $120 range, I have some sells ready for both GME and AMC.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users