Investing General Discussion

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
So I didn't sell at the peak of 200 or whatever but they are both now below my sell price. Can't complain.

Will see how premarket is looking to decide if I gamble again.

• 2Like
  • 1Tendies
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Rumor has it this is a planned attack on Melvin Capital who either didn't close all their shorts or went short again in GME.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I don’t dislike Dave Portnoy because I think he’s been on the right side of this but how do you get fooled by an obvious fake Twitter account that 2 seconds of looking at would prevent you from looking like a dingus.

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Joined WSB Discord to see what that looked like. Wow. Pure internet aids.

Can you imagine what it's like for the SEC suits trying to comb through that shit?? Would love to be a fly on that fucking wall.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I don’t dislike Dave Portnoy because I think he’s been on the right side of this but how do you get fooled by an obvious fake Twitter account that 2 seconds of looking at would prevent you from looking like a dingus.

To be fair, I can't imagine how many tweets he gets in his feed.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.

That account may be fake but still....watch to see if they do maintenance.

• 1Like

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Fuck... I saw the chatter this morning on wsb reddit and figured it was smoke and mirrors. No way that shit is going to happen again. And then ... $GME at $158.

FOMO definitely setting in, but I'm not buying this high.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Fuck... I saw the chatter this morning on wsb reddit and figured it was smoke and mirrors. No way that shit is going to happen again. And then ... $GME at $158.

Granted this is exactly how things looked when it got up to $400 but I wouldn’t buy a penny into this.

• 1Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I’m still fucking in, hahaha. Half tempted to bail at the £170 share price now ah, but gonna just let it ride. Will be surprised if it breaches £300 again though

• 2Diamond Hands
  • 2Tendies
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider

Yeah the issue is that the Reddit board is a mess- just like the discord. There is chatter about this type of stuff literally everyday. Very very difficult to tell what's legit and what's some asshole trying to get out from under a loss by pumping the stock.

If there was some way to identify who the actual organizers are and get a line on their communications I might be willing to hop in on something like this (assuming I could do so near jump street). As it is now, I feel like I'd just be chasing at this point.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
This might just be a late night pump. If there aren’t a lot of orders in to buy supporting this at open it’s gonna screech downhill fast.

For sure it's AH craziness. It'll probably spike up in the AM then tank on open, then climb again... if history repeats

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Semiconductors have been coming up a lot, both in this thread and in the news with the shortages etc. TSM is at a discount right now after the dip, dropped from 140 to 132, the options premiums look good too so are a great way to try to get in. I was looking at semiconductor ETFs too and both SMH and SOXX are about almost 100% over 1 year.

• 1Like