Investing General Discussion

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Futures looking strong so far, also read an article that they doubled bond buying to get a hold on rates, should be an interesting day.
Janet Powell will manipulate the market to the full extent of his power, and then some.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Got $4K on hand, anyone has some good swing trade plays for today?

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
Semi news;

These batteries have to come from somewhere with all this tech. I see the EV/battery related stock (mfg,disposal,recyclingtype) only increasing in the long term. I was in $LIT ETF but I exited on the dip mid february. Waiting for a good time to get back in.

1614608320794.png

Last edited:

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Got $4K on hand, anyone has some good swing trade plays for today?
I usually only enter my swings the last 2 hours of trading. Too risky entering early in the trading day, not knowing where the general market direction is taking us.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I usually only enter my swings the last 2 hours of trading. Too risky entering early in the trading day, not knowing where the general market direction is taking us.

Eh, I bought 120 shares of PLTR at $25.40

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
These batteries have to come from somewhere with all this tech. I see the EV/battery related stock (mfg,disposal,recyclingtype) only increasing in the long term. I was in $LIT ETF but I exited on the dip mid february. Waiting for a good time to get back in.

Check out CWSFF, battery recycling. Up almost 300% since Mid Feb, I sold off half and holding the other half long as it's still got plenty of room to grow.

• 1Tendies
Reactions: 1 user

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
Check out CWSFF, battery recycling. Up almost 300% since Mid Feb, I sold off half and holding the other half long as it's still got plenty of room to grow.
Cool i'll check it out penny pusher. Should have been on the WSB yolo disc so i could have gotten this at $.07 a month ago instead of $.70+ :)

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I posted in the SPAC thread but people are still adjusting to multiple threads. Space analytics company Spire Global merging with SPAC NSH. Details in the other thread. It was sub-$11 pre announcement.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Futures looking strong so far, also read an article that they doubled bond buying to get a hold on rates, should be an interesting day.

“They doubled bond buying”.

What does that mean? Who? For what? Why?

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Money printer go brrrrrrrr

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Everything is green, so green. Even my dividend etfs decided to go on the charge.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>

"Some economists, most prominently former Treasury Secretary Lawrence Summers, have warned that Biden’s $1.9 trillion stimulus plan could lead to an overheating of the economy and much faster inflation -- a concern that administration officials have pushed back on as exaggerated."

So, if they pass this $1.3 trillion Coronachan bill, inflation is going to explode?

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm

She said one day last week that all the money printing doesn't cause inflation. Wut

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
XOM right where they were before the lockdown a year ago, printing press go brrrr. OPEC meeting later this week, can't have that.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Nice day but I'd feel better if rates dropped a little more, still lingering around 1.45%