Investing General Discussion

Rais

Trakanon Raider
I agree with this and I have 6 million shares. I just need to find the right time to dump it. It did jump to .00045 a few weeks ago. I may just sell off what I invested and keep the profits in there for hopes of the lawsuit.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Good strategy with stocks that take off but still have potential, sell some to get your initial investment and a small profit. Keep the rest for the potential run up, worst case scenario if it drops back down is you only lose house money at that point.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Its up 69% over the past 5 days. Obviously some manipulation going on to get that exact amount right?

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This guy is obviously a board bro and is describing the investing thread vs the crypto thread. My guess is Blazin Blazin just outed himself :p

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
i dumped it a week or two ago because it was going nowhere
A foxy-boxing penny stock going nowhere?

No Way GIF

• 1Worf

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Except it did go somewhere over the past week! Araysar and his paper hands, sigh.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
This guy is obviously a board bro and is describing the investing thread vs the crypto thread. My guess is Blazin Blazin just outed himself :p

I'd say there should be a third group. People who are mostly buying into diverse and over the long-term proven reliable ETF sectors. I trust other people with suits to do their diligence for the most part. I mostly just follow along for the entertainment.

And speaking of entertainment, coinbanks, especially binance, really remind me of the bank fiascos in eve. There'd be some new bank, it gives mega returns and everyone piles there money in for years. Then one day it suddenly all disappeared. Then literally days later a new bank would open and it had huge returns, ect ect. This just happened over and over, with epicly large losses for the people who fell into the trap. It'll take some time, but I'm juicing for the day this happens to binance. People forget about the previous virtual currency/btc banks collapsing so fast.

And if you don't think there's a team of 1000 north korean autistic slaves hooked into the internet 24/7 trying to crack into coinbase, with the prize of food rations and wife for the winning coder.... you're crazy.

• 1Like

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Twitter closing in on the 200 on the daily. Will be looking for support there for a possible buy-in. If not, hard pass.

Note* I don't care about the politics of it. I think a company should have the right to do whatever the fuck they want. If I seen an opportunity to make some money off of a company, I could care less about what they do/what they stand for. Hell, if there was a company named, Adolf's High Capacity Ovens "since 1939" and it presented a money making opportunity, I am going to have a go at it. Just sayin...

• 2Worf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 3 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Twitter closing in on the 200 on the daily. Will be looking for support there for a possible buy-in. If not, hard pass.

Note* I don't care about the politics of it. I think a company should have the right to do whatever the fuck they want. If I seen an opportunity to make some money off of a company, I could care less about what they do/what they stand for. Hell, if there was a company named, Adolf's High Capacity Ovens "since 1939" and it presented a money making opportunity, I am going to have a go at it. Just sayin...
Its widely known I despise TWTR and won't own it. That being said their business model isnt great. Their user numbers are highly inflated by bots and politics aside, pissing off half the American user base is just plain bad business. Zuck and FB have at least in some way tried to be less overt about their wokeness. The KSA stake in TWTR is also a concern because of how sizeable it is and the fact Jack is more concerned with running SQ than with running TWTR.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Value carrying the load today it appears. ABBV, HD, NOC all hitting new highs. KMB has almost recovered all of its drop from missing on earnings a week ago.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you bought TWTR when they banned Trump you would have made money (if you sold before earnings). But politics aside I agree with Sanrith, it’s very poorly run and Jack is the main problem at this point. Plus yeah, the business model is stupid at this point.