Investing General Discussion

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
COIN went green on the day. Nice turnaround considering it was -4% at the low. The reference price is hopefully created a little psychological level of support.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
18th of the month and I'm up a whopping $3k :confused:. Month isn't over but this will be my lowest closed trade profit since March'20. I know a lot of people are down this month so should probably be happy with an even. I have to be careful with decision making next 12 days that I don't enter trades that I would otherwise wouldn't trying to improve month, as that is normally a recipe for blowing things up. Lots of weakness now in the charts of the tech names I like to trade, patience probably best course as trend is waning.

I'm up $14 for the month on stocks, bro. Then again all I have is BTNB, XPOA, and PSTH. The only one that's popping at all is PSTH. You definitely don't want to get rid of it on such a small gain though. I think we're almost there with an announcement.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
My ETHE Is struggling just to stay above water when I could have just paperhandsed out when I was up 25k.

• 1Diamond Hands
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Speaking AT&T getting in with Disney. Watched a documentary from back in the day when AT&T was broken up. They interviewed all the people and what they were going to do at all the baby bells and such. Did not know at the time of the break up 1 out of 9 poeple in the US worked for AT&T at one level or sub company that supplied them.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Speaking AT&T getting in with Disney. Watched a documentary from back in the day when AT&T was broken up. They interviewed all the people and what they were going to do at all the baby bells and such. Did not know at the time of the break up 1 out of 9 poeple in the US worked for AT&T at one level or sub company that supplied them.
Yeah pre-divestiture AT&T was larger than many countries.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Congress tried to shame ABBV today for abusing patent laws to protect Humira exclusivity. By abusing they mean reading and following the holes in the shitty laws Congress passes. It didn't work out quite they way they planned. New 52-week high as investors be like...

jeff dunham bitcoin GIF

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Biden pumping EVs to a bunch of union guys in Detroit today.

He talked in Lake Charles, LA about the infrastructure shit. Nobody showed up in a heavy petrochemical area. Magically short time later they found a break in the I40 bridge in Memphis. They knew it in 2019 and had drone video of it. They fired the person that missed it. Now got 1,000+ barges on the river that can't pass. Magic.

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
He talked in Lake Charles, LA about the infrastructure shit. Nobody showed up in a heavy petrochemical area. Magically short time later they found a break in the I40 bridge in Memphis. They knew it in 2019 and had drone video of it. They fired the person that missed it. Now got 1,000+ barges on the river that can't pass. Magic.
this is the quality american infrastructure that is world renowned

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
lulz
Fidelity is launching new credit and debit cards, along with investing and savings accounts, to teenagers aged 13 to 17

I wonder how much margin they'll let them trade on, kek.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user