<Gold Donor>

1NSE.gif

Screenshot_2021-05-19 Investing General Discussion.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
qqq managed to close green. more than doubled my return for the month today. I love easy to read volatility, stealing candy from babies.
Must...Learn...To Trade...Options...

dying william wyler GIF by FilmStruck

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Fogel Fogel on the bright side with VLDR if it stays in the shitter long enough all its trendlines will come together and once it breaks through it will have no resistance :)

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
The wheels on the bus go round and round. The prices on the market go up and down.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
T continuing to catch bids. Up another 1.5% in the pre-market. Still a ways to go to claw back the drop but its moving in the right direction.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Hot damn...

BRIEF-Nvidia Announces Four-For-One Stock Split, Pending Stockholder Approval At Annual Meeting Set For June 3

BRIEF-Nvidia Announces Four-For-One Stock Split, Pending Stockholder Approval At Annual Meeting Set For June 3​

shit is exploding upwards.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
NFLX
Video game expansion?

Netflix looking to hire executive for gaming expansion - The Information

Netflix looking to hire executive for gaming expansion - The Information​

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I genuinely do not get the NVDA (TSLA before it) price spike on split announcements. There is no fundamental or value change. Retail can always buy fractional shares.. so why the price spike!??

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I genuinely do not get the NVDA (TSLA before it) price spike on split announcements. There is no fundamental or value change. Retail can always buy fractional shares.. so why the price spike!??
I was just mentioning it to my wife. It makes no dollar value sense. It is one of those things that investors just always do. Shrug. AAPL ran up 35% from announcement to split. I would love to see a 35% run for NVDA.