Investing General Discussion

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Bought 1500 shares at 38.6 this morning. Sold at 57.20. No regrets for taking profits.
I bought at $7 and sold at $16 and hour later. Still have no regrets. I made mine and I love watching people make theirs.

• 2Like
  • 1Tendies
Reactions: 2 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
not an ape

$61 right now - ran into a monsoon of limit sell orders at $60 it seems

Tmac Tmac volume is simply total shares traded. you'd have to look at the orders in more detail to discern retail vs. institutional

I know what volume is. I'm saying I haven't found a way to easily view it in charts.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
This is bleeding back into any other stock with a good sized short position me thinks. PLTR and FUBO both doing well for no other reason

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
REEEEEE. Got out of PLTR when people were talking about it sucking, put that money in a SPAC to hold when I never should've moved it to begin with.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I had covered calls on FUBO at 23.5. Was able to buy them out when I saw it spike into 24.50 last week, up to 28 now

• 1Paper Hands

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
This is bleeding back into any other stock with a good sized short position me thinks. PLTR and FUBO both doing well for no other reason

This makes me happy because this is normal people realizing that Wall Street has been making a killing playing with the price of stocks instead of the underlying value of the companies. Now the power of social learning is allowing us normies to take some of those rent seekers to town. Wealth transfers from true rent seekers to the public are always a thing of beauty.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
AMC back over $60. Gamma squeeze plus short squeeze is a powerful ass fucking on shorts.

• 1Like

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Next couple weeks might get choppy again followed by more green. Though this short squeeze action this week could change all that

• 1Like

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
I sold my amc options last week, lost many thousands[ As in didn't make more still in the green] paperhands bitch loses again..

• 2Paper Hands
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Next couple weeks might get choppy again followed by more green. Though this short squeeze action this week could change all that

Summer is historically fucked up as normally most Wallstreet types are on vacay and the retailers are sort of running the show.

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>

/insert chart Blazin posted of the VIX highlighting the action post holiday weekends

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Shit just exploded upwards from $60 to $67

1622653938226.png

• 1To the Moon!

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This shit reminds me of the exciting days of owning NKLA. It will also end the same way as NKLA unfortunately.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I cant even be mad missing this. I know I would have cashed out at 30,40,50 etc... I already made a lot on AMC the 2 other times it spiked this year.
I'm happy the theater chain won't be going bankrupt anytime soon :D

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users