Investing General Discussion

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Just when you think you got in on the ground floor, the floor collapses another 100000 feet. This is the first volatile market i've been a investor in and GD what a lesson and eye opener it is.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
The sooner we have some hedge fund collapses the sooner we can get this over with. These bond moves have to be blowing up some books no way around it. Rates are going back to what they were before this started.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Just keep buying a little each day boys. I am kicking myself for spending as much as I did in the first two weeks of this.

But oh well.

I need to practice the art of diamond hands a bit more in this context.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Im averaging down little by little, looking to sell on some 10% peaks. This is going to be a bumpy ride for months, but can still make $$ by taking small gains.

Molten Core Raider
I have been buying a little bit of several companies as they dip, but I am running out of money buying. To be fair, I wasnt really prepared for this, so it wasnt a very big account. Hind sight being 20/20 and all, I should have dumped my shares of INTC and VSTO while they were green from yesterdays spike, and rebought at these new lows. Oh well. Now, going looking for coins in the couch, at this rate I should find enough to buy at least one DIS.

Pops

negativeyields.jpg

Neg rates. What will my SHV and BIL pay? The matress is looking better

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
My 70 year old dad is looking a lot less nuts for liquidating his entire net worth last year when the S&P was 3k, that's for sure.

Pops

Thats a long term chart of the S and P. All these leveraged ETN's get auto liquidated at 5 bucks, so many margin accounts are blowing up.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Averaged DIS down to $88.48, closed up for me, nice comeback since it was down at $80. I increased around the $81 mark.

Things can still easily get worse, if we get an up day I'll be looking to sell before the next dip

Molten Core Raider
I was outside doing yardwork and missed the 79 dollar DIS dip. Nice little rally last half of the day.