Investing General Discussion

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
Is anyone familiar with BCII, or why I can’t find their website? I found a LinkedIn page and financials, but no website. Strange...

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Is anyone familiar with BCII, or why I can’t find their website? I found a LinkedIn page and financials, but no website. Strange...
Its a penny stock on the OTC exchange. Odds are they shutdown their website when they had to move the boiler-room operation :)

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Investors sure are concerned about that DOJ Anti-trust lawsuit...

1603210933802.png

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Had a couple of dollars (literally) left over in my account after a transfer. Bought a $2 stock. It's up 11% today. I bought one share lol.

• 1Like

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I guess getting sued for Monopolistic practices is bullish now. GOOG up 2.5%
Clownworld.

I wouldn't be shocked if it's more valuable busted up.

Either it doesn't get busted, and you can have monopoly stock. Or it does and you prolly get gains.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I wouldn't be shocked if it's more valuable busted up.

Either it doesn't get busted, and you can have monopoly stock. Or it does and you prolly get gains.
Yeah just give me the profitable search/advertising parts and someone else can own all the little think tank subsidiaries that are cash drains.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
My $35 strike DAL calls expiring on Friday should have been a slam dunk by now. Today's up day has been keeping the option price stubbornly above a couple of pennies :mad:

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
NFLX - I guess all those people cancelled over cuties actually did make a difference. Paid net subscriber change in 3q is +2.2m, expected +3.32m. First move down 6%.
Missed on earnings badly. Maybe they shouldn't be paying the Obamas and Meghan Markle a fucking zillion dollars. This is why woke people do not belong in charge or corporations. Old fucking white dudes who pinch pennies is the way to go.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I don't think they are looking to bust up all of alphabet. Just the part that deals with search and phone deals etc...Not next and the fourteen other things alphabet owns. If they broke the whole thing up I could see it worth more broke up.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
NFLX - I guess all those people cancelled over cuties actually did make a difference. Paid net subscriber change in 3q is +2.2m, expected +3.32m. First move down 6%.
Missed on earnings badly. Maybe they shouldn't be paying the Obamas and Meghan Markle a fucking zillion dollars. This is why woke people do not belong in charge or corporations. Old fucking white dudes who pinch pennies is the way to go.

:trump:

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
GM released the promo for the EV Hummer. 113k for the top of the line model. SMH.

• 1Barf

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
PYPL announces they will be allowing crypto transfers and purchases. They were just given a "crypto-license" (whatever that is). Stock jumps 3% on the news.

• 1Like

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
PYPL announces they will be allowing crypto transfers and purchases. They were just given a "crypto-license" (whatever that is). Stock jumps 3% on the news.
This was expected from the crypto side, but is a big deal. I expect that they will see a lot of profit on this over the next few years. Big move.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This was expected from the crypto side, but is a big deal. I expect that they will see a lot of profit on this over the next few years. Big move.
One of the things crypto has been lacking is credibility. Not so much in blockchain, but in the exchanges. Still too much fraud. Once the PYPL, JPM, GS of the world start playing and the shady exchanges get closed crypto will begin its move to "normalcy".

• 1Like

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
One of the things crypto has been lacking is credibility. Not so much in blockchain, but in the exchanges. Still too much fraud. Once the PYPL, JPM, GS of the world start playing and the shady exchanges get closed crypto will begin its move to "normalcy".
I expect a Bitcoin ETF in the next 12 months

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
There already are blockchain ETFs I believe.
I'm not educated on this but I can say that blockchain isn't bitcoin. Blockchain is a cryptographic method to verify the authenticity of transactions on a public ledger while Bitcoin is a specific public ledger that utilizes blockchain technology. I won't derail further in this thread but it was a thing in the last crypto bull run for companies to slap blockchain on anything they could to try to capture some of the hype.

A properly regulated BTC ETF will be a completely different animal.