Investing General Discussion

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I dont think anyone paid for the rules to so blatantly and brazenly shift to protect hedge funds lol

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
So when the blue collar people lose their jobs, and the young have no work and their money stolen, and elections don't matter...

What do you buy?

Pltr so you make money while they analyze you for wrong think?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I dont think anyone paid for the rules to so blatantly and brazenly shift to protect hedge funds lol

?

hedge funds and their stakeholders pay a lot to be able to write and maintain those rules

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
The fact they are doing this right in front of everyone should tell you everything. They are just laughing in everyones faces right now.

• 2Like

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
dude on cnbc just said, and I shit you not....

“People using these free apps are mad the rules were changed on them, but you get what you pay for what do you expect?”

mare you freaking kidding me with this shit?

Tech and finance oligarchs have censored and effectively locked out a President. Anyone who thought they would stop there was fooling themselves (THis isn't a defense of Trump or anything--I'm just bringing up how we already ceded this power to the people who control most of our modern life. These people now think they are your lords, and they aren't exactly wrong. )

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
GME halting up two times in a row now. Autists must be moving their money to other platforms that actually work.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
So if I bought in Robin Hood for AMC will it show up on fidelity or do I have to sell on Robin Hood and then buy again on fidelity?

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
This is making me really consider moving everything out of the market...

I know don't time it and gains etc.

But this can't be good for faith in the system, and faith is the only thing that keeps bubbles from popping

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
So when the blue collar people lose their jobs, and the young have no work and their money stolen, and elections don't matter...

What do you buy?

Pltr so you make money while they analyze you for wrong think?

PLTR sank a lot so far today too! next??

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
So if I bought in Robin Hood for AMC will it show up on fidelity or do I have to sell on Robin Hood and then buy again on fidelity?

no, it wont show up on anything but where you bought it, at least until you request a transfer (takes time) or just sell and rebuy it elsewhere.

• 1Like

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I love Thinkorswim, but I am going to move my cash out of my TD Ameritrade account too as soon as my cash settles from what I sold yesterday. What brokers haven't suspended trading on these certain tickers? Will probably just combine my funds from RH and TD into one account somewhere. Just, where is that somewhere going to be.

• 1Like

Duskoy

Blackwing Lair Raider
What a joke. I hope all this shit goes to court and they all get assfucked into oblivion

• 1Like

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Like I said earlier, hope people have been taking profits along the way.

• 1Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
People on CNBC and one of the Winklevoss‘s are going back and forth when the Voss told them they aren’t doing their job and asking people why this shit is happening.

• 2Like