Investing General Discussion

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
So for all you active traders, how accurate is a list like this?

It looks like a large portion of short positions are due today but there will still be quite a lot open until next week.

What's the play boys?!?!

Data is too old to tell you what the current state is.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes CCVU .. what broker are you using? Can't find that symbol in Lightspeed, TD Ameritrade, or my eSignal charting software. I can (and did), however, purchase it in the retirement account through Fidelity.

What gives with the other brokers?

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
They need to redo Idiocracy and put Gamestop in instead of Carl's Jr. Make it more realistic.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The zerg is making its way to Kraken.

1611941293763.png

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Locnar Locnar the rule that I have always seen in place is limit order can't be higher than 30% of last trade, it's stopping you at 10%?

I think I had the wrong category selected, so i deleted my post. I still don't get why they can limit my limit orders by any amount. If I want to set deep bottom feeding hooks for cruise lines, let me.

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
It's reasonable to assume after the "recalibration halt" of retail yesterday and today the jig is up.

this is what im afraid of, at least for the non-GME stocks. its why im leery of getting back into AMC. Especially since AMC lusts after offering more shares.

i'm also afraid of getting finally caught at the wrong end of these meme wars and cutting into the gains I already made

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just keep in mind the bulk of the AMC shorts are sub-$8, and since we've stayed above that level, the squeeze is still there.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
How many users do you think are idle moving from robinhood? How many will just sell and move on to playing games again ? I think these are the two big questions.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
This depends heavily on how fast the other platforms take in the new users. Most of the Zoomer crowd will likely shift to other zoomer broker apps like Cashapp and Webull or smth.