Investing General Discussion

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I guess they are lightening up the restrictions on meme stonks daily. According to the app.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Hmmm what about compared this? Only $40 more.

This is better than the one you linked and way cheaper.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
You two are living life all wrong. BP gets $9k for a one day meme trade and you’re quibbling over which cheap shitty monitor to buy.

Today is the day you should buy the widescreen monitor of your fucking dreams and you don’t even look at the price tag.
They're actually very good monitors that aren't a lot of money. They blow anything you could buy 2 years ago for 600+ away.

There's still a lot of problems with using ultrawides that are solved by just having 2 or 3 regular widescreen monitors.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
lolwat. Cuban was on the forefront of internet radio and is a born sales bro.

He's a dick, but he's no dummy.

Selling broadcast.com in 1999 is the only reason you know his name. It was one the worst buyouts in all of history and he is the beneficiary of that. He may have areas of expertise and I assure you it's not the stock market. Don't know if I care enough to start digging up his quotes about the market for years now that were completely and demonstrably off base. So I'll clarify he is a grade A dumbass when it comes to the markets. He may have some acumen in business, every time I hear the guy over the years he is speaking about topics he knows nothing about. He might sound quite different when discussing something he actually understands.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
GME just went back to $100 after a low of $74.

Some true believers out there.

This is what they are going by:

• 1Moron
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
RTX back up to $70. That is two sets of the same puts I have cycled this week on both dips. God I love this shit.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Sadly, I'm excited to maybe get out of this AMC position down 50%.

I still blame Robinhood for being shit and pushing my order out so far. Should've been in somewhere between $8-12, but ended up at $16.50.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Well they suckered me back in for a measly $2k play, damn FOMO.

10 shares of GME and 100 of AMC.

Both are off the day's low quite a bit so maybe this has 1 more life to give.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's a conspiracy bros

1612283308871.png

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Well they suckered me back in for a measly $2k play, damn FOMO.

10 shares of GME and 100 of AMC.

Both are off the day's low quite a bit so maybe this has 1 more life to give.

just one more hit

1612283609670.png

• 2Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Sadly, I'm excited to maybe get out of this AMC position down 50%.

I still blame Robinhood for being shit and pushing my order out so far. Should've been in somewhere between $8-12, but ended up at $16.50.

bro, put some money into this herbal supplement penny stock. i bought 100,000 shares yesterday and its up 125%

1612283706338.png

this is not financial advice. i just really like herbal supplement companies from 1985

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users