Investing General Discussion

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Araysar Araysar How diamond do my hands need to be with HCMC? Or should I dump my $4.56 investment into GME at this point?

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Had orders in today on both SLV and GLD and they bounced pennies from order, I like SLV @ 23-24 and GLD @ 165-167

...edit forgot new crowd. There is this new SPAC being supported by Night Rider & Kit! trades under SLV. Also looking at cookie monster's new SPAC trades under GLD. Strong floor at these levels can only go up.
Stop stealing Sanrith's schtick

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Still no rationality even with the meme stonks dying down, might need a couple more weeks before some other bullshit happens

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Travel sector did well today. Cruislines and Airlines in particular. These are part of my retirement portfolio for a re-opening play.

Better and better vaccine news keeps coming, hence why I think we are seeing such strength this week in the markets. Read today that the UK already has 15% of their population vaccinated.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Araysar Araysar How diamond do my hands need to be with HCMC? Or should I dump my $4.56 investment into GME at this point?
another FIVE DOLLARS up today dawg, you dont want to miss a ride on this klingon warbird

1612473135263.png

• 1Worf

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
It's up! Did you sell? You have the patience of a puppy. Thanks to my 💎 🧤 I've already made $5.

Edit: oops I mean $70

god fucking dammit

i sold somewhere around that red circle and took a $100 loss, i am a retard

edit: i had 1600 shares, would have been up like $3500 right now

1612473352184.png

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Slow
Reactions: 2 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Had orders in today on both SLV and GLD and they bounced pennies from order, I like SLV @ 23-24 and GLD @ 165-167

...edit forgot new crowd. There is this new SPAC being supported by Night Rider & Kit! trades under SLV. Also looking at cookie monster's new SPAC trades under GLD. Strong floor at these levels can only go up.

Would you say it could go up to the moon, or are we talking interplanetary?

I have 792$ in my some college fund

Yolo

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
They are coming for us. Look at exhibit 3. The days of $10 SPACs are going to be a thing of the past.

1612474076203.png

• 1Like

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
TheBeagle TheBeagle you still holding VGAC? Im ready to get off this ride, its not doing anything for me.
Busy day at work, didn't get to watch stonks all day. Glad I didn't, nice run up at the end of the day. Richard Branson/23and Me are two things liberal/millenials have heard off. Don't give a fuck about due dilligence, my plan isjust let the buzz run it up 20 or so, take some profits and move on.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Their poor CFO is probably stressed out of his brains trying to figure out what went wrong, when it was just a bunch of internet autists looking for a quick buck.

Fundamentals don't matter anymore.

• 1Like

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
ZOM and IDEX up again today. Hoping for the teens for both by march.

• 1Like