Investing General Discussion

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
You guys think it's too late to buy IPOF at around 16?

It's risky at that price, really depends on what the target is, but you're limiting your potential buying a spac with no rumor at 16

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
What the hell is driving all the electric flying people around shit?

Last I looked into it there wasn't the power density to make it feasible.

And a flying taxi is... I dunno, after the exodus from the metros, is it really OMG worthy?

Wtf an I missing?
We raised an entire generation of humans that think Harry Potter is real.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>

And a flying taxi is... I dunno, after the exodus from the metros, is it really OMG worthy?

Wtf an I missing?

Sounds a lot like 2000 or so honestly.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>

Wtf an I missing?

ITS ELECTRIC, THE FUTURE!!!!!

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's risky at that price, really depends on what the target is, but you're limiting your potential buying a spac with no rumor at 16

Heard a rumor about a pairing with Archer Aviation. But it's just a rumor. Will probably hold off since I'm still very much learning and getting a feel for things. Going to stick to the under 13 SPACs while I get my feet wet.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes check out the puts on VLDR, it's been trading over 20 for almost 2 months and you can get the Feb 19 20$ strike for 0.60
Yeah i traded them a bunch a while back before it hit 20. I had moved on since I dont like going back to the same well too much. I will take a look in the morning.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
All I can think when I see quotes like this is, you want the same dumb fucks who cant drive a car without hitting something driving a airplane-like vehicle? We require god knows how many hours of training to fly a plane, but we are going to let Jobobo behind the wheel of a flying taxi. SMH.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Paper hands?

signal-2021-02-04-181707.png

• 1Cringe
  • 1Tiresome
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Heard a rumor about a pairing with Archer Aviation. But it's just a rumor. Will probably hold off since I'm still very much learning and getting a feel for things. Going to stick to the under 13 SPACs while I get my feet wet.
Stick to the ones closer to $10. Just about anything under $11. Its just math. Get in around $10 and you need just around $13 for a 30% gain. In at $11 its almost $14.50 for 30%. In at $13 its just about $17 to hit that same 30%. It is easier to go from $10 to $13 than it is from $13 to $17. SPACs are a game of patience following by spastic speed to sell when it goes parabolic on fomo. Also, at $10 you get 4 SPACs for 4k invested (assuming 100 shares), at $13 you get 3 SPACs for the same 4k. 25% less chance of a homerun.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Stick to the ones closer to $10. Just about anything under $11. Its just math. Get in around $10 and you need just around $13 for a 30% gain. In at $11 its almost $14.50 for 30%. In at $13 its just about $17 to hit that same 30%. It is easier to go from $10 to $13 than it is from $13 to $17. SPACs are a game of patience following by spastic speed to sell when it goes parabolic on fomo. Also, at $10 you get 4 SPACs for 4k invested (assuming 100 shares), at $13 you get 3 SPACs for the same 4k. 25% less chance of a homerun.

What's considered a homerun with a SPAC? Sell at $20? Double up?

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Troof. If I buy a SPAC at 10-11 and sell at 13-14 I'm generally outta there unless I just see it going up very steadily.
For me, holding beyond $15 is the exception and not the rule. Certain ones I hold higher I have to have certain feeling about. There are so many SPACs it makes no sense to accept risk when I can pocket 50% and move on to new $10 entries. I am like a locust.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users