Investing General Discussion

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I just got my notification of payment in the mail. Only $600? WTF? I WANT MY TENDIES!

Hungry Fried Chicken GIF by Popeyes Chicken

• 1Tendies
Reactions: 1 user

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The market saturation is high, but the monetization of their client base is low. They may not have a lot of room to grow in terms of US market share, but they have TONS of room to grow in terms of increasing revenue from their existing customer base.

Also, they aren't on any of the consoles yet. I'm guessing that will eventually happen and when it does the stock will bump significantly.

They've been on Xbox for several years now. And you can technically play on your PS as well, though through the browser.

I agree their monetization % can increase, and they made a good step in that direction not long ago by tying creator income to not only cashing out ingame currency they earn, but to premium member engagement in games. So now not only are players incentivized to purchase the ingame currency, but game creators have a reason to incentivize players also purchase a a subscription.

• 1Like

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Look for gas to continue to climb. OPEC not upping production and the US is now using more oil per day than they are producing by about 3million barrels. Which is about 2 days of the 3 largest refineries.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
stack dem stocks baybee
Riding the dirty GME
All the way to AMC
Fuck AOC and the DNC
Load up on BTC

Last edited:
  • 2Dislike
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ossoi is still running laps on his self declared take over of the weight loss thread I see

• 1Like

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Just heard on the radio that IRA rules changed to 72 years old from whatever it is now.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Only article I could find on this.

Here is the problem with this fucked up idea. The concept that people making 50k are somehow putting 7500 a year in their 401k is ludicrous and they know it. They are using this example to say it's "fair" when in actuality it's just a fucking tax hike on upper middle class and above people. Fuck them all.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Here is the problem with this fucked up idea. The concept that people making 50k are somehow putting 7500 a year in their 401k is ludicrous and they know it. They are using this example to say it's "fair" when in actuality it's just a fucking tax hike on upper middle class and above people. Fuck them all.
I make ~70k and regularly max my 401k. I think my taxes will go negative if they do this change.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
GME actually climbed back to the point I bought in at...too bad I sold mine at a 75% loss a month ago. #diamondhands

I don't regret it though. Had no reason to expect it to ever rebound. The lesson learned is that if you're selling something for bargain basement prices, you might as well keep it in case it someday recovers.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
GME actually climbed back to the point I bought in at...too bad I sold mine at a 75% loss a month ago. #diamondhands

I don't regret it though. Had no reason to expect it to ever rebound. The lesson learned is that if you're selling something for bargain basement prices, you might as well keep it in case it someday recovers.
While this doesn't apply to super volatile stocks, the general rule should always be cut your losers short. For non-SPAC/meme stocks I have a strict 10% down limit. Better to miss a recovery bounce than to end up 30, 40 or 50% down waiting for a bounce that doesn't happen. I learned my lesson with XOM. Never again. Cut bait and use the capital someplace else.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users