Investing General Discussion

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Is AMC now a yester-meme? I was optimistic it would go to 100 (for no good reason) but at this point because I bought in so late I'm almost back to my cost. It's down to $44.50 and has just been seeing a slow burn since 60'ish.

Anything's possible, but it's certainly a huge gamble.
I won't buy AMC at these prices

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Is AMC now a yester-meme? I was optimistic it would go to 100 (for no good reason) but at this point because I bought in so late I'm almost back to my cost. It's down to $44.50 and has just been seeing a slow burn since 60'ish.
AMC closing around 30-40 would probably maximize hedge firm profit on all the calls and puts they sold. The premiums were mega.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
NFLX

BRIEF-Netflix Launches Netflix.Shop
* NETFLIX SAYS LAUNCHING NETFLIX.SHOP; SAYS NETFLIX.SHOP WILL DROP EXCLUSIVE LIMITED EDITIONS OF APPAREL, LIFESTYLE PRODUCTS TIED TO CO'S SHOWS, BRAND Further company coverage:

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Would be curious to see what the over all volume is today, market seems like it's been asleep since 10:30. All my meme calls are down but all my bios are green.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Would be curious to see what the over all volume is today, market seems like it's been asleep since 10:30. All my meme calls are down but all my bios are green.
Volume is light. Get ready for the rug pull at 3:51

1623345482770.png

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Surprised it took them that long. They have a lot of studio content, and it's not like merchandising is out of the ordinary for studios.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Its almost as if printing Trillions of dollars out of thin air is inflationary. And the FED lying to us and telling us "nope, no inflation here". #FuckTheFED

Not defending the Fed but their stance is not that there is no inflation but that it is temporary and won't be persistent. You won't even get the first chance to say "hah wrong!" until this time next year at the earliest.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Not defending the Fed but their stance is not that there is no inflation but that it is temporary and won't be persistent. You won't even get the first chance to say "hah wrong!" until this time next year at the earliest.
Yeah but that is my point. They know the shit isn't "transitory" they are just saying that because it cant be instantly disproven unlike them coming out and saying "nope, no inflation".

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Obviously they got hazed before, but do we have any source on this? From what I can see from their reports they are divested of any GME ownership. Just want to know if I'm missing something or this is just more hyping things up so reddit bag-holders can try to recover to their 450 buy-ins.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Obviously they got hazed before, but do we have any source on this? From what I can see from their reports they are divested of any GME ownership. Just want to know if I'm missing something or this is just more hyping things up so reddit bag-holders can try to recover to their 450 buy-ins.
It's ZH,si who knows for sure. Their data is is usually pretty good its just the spin you need to navigate.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole