Investing General Discussion

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Janet Powell didnt kick the can down the road. He kicked the dead cat down the road.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Sorry, I don't know anything about his politics, its a good quote. I really don't keep up with politicians.

He intentionally disrupts nation states through monetary fuckery and invests millions into getting communist revolutionaries elected to the Judicial branch in America. He is inately political.

• 3Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
He intentionally disrupts nation states through monetary fuckery and invests millions into getting communist revolutionaries elected to the Judicial branch in America. He is inately political.
I just don't find politics that interesting. Take the quote for what it is. Or don't.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
$483 in an hour on BABA (real trades). I got overconfident, at one point, I was up 1,500. It got super choppy during Fed speak. I wasn't expecting that.

Still can't believe I opened the month with a 3,700 loss the first two days, but I'm in the green for the month now.

BABA 1-11.jpg

• 1Like

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I wasn't expecting it because it was for his confirmation, versus their normal meetings. In retrospect, I should have sat on my hands. Normal meetings, I stop trading two hours before.

I landed the plane, it wasn't pretty, but the plane landed green.

Last edited:
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Looks like PYPL has some clear sailing until it hits its first real resistance at the 50-DMA at $196.55. That will be the real test of this rally.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
File this under shit that makes zero fucking sense. For those who dont know the difference between GOOG and GOOGL, to maintain control over the company, the powers that be did a split and created two classes of shares. So those who own GOOG (the class C shares) get no voting rights. The owners of GOOGL shares have voting rights. Otherwise they are identical. So they should track identically. They don't. Now what really makes zero sense is that the shares with no voting rights actually trade higher than the shares that do on occasion. In fact they did so for about a 4 month period last year.

1641933023905.png

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
MTTR with a pretty serious fade at 3pm and it never recovered. Gave back about 2/3rds of what it had gained.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Man, sold that qqq call for good money.

Fuck I'm going to have to start using charts and set up a comp in the office.

I pity you all if I start day and swing trading.

Going to be in here quoting Cramer and Soros in no time

• 1Jonesing
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Man, sold that qqq call for good money.

Fuck I'm going to have to start using charts and set up a comp in the office.

I pity you all if I start day and swing trading.

Going to be in here quoting Cramer and Soros in no time
Let me quote Soros for you and save you the time...
"Those are the Jews over there, Mein Herr".

• 1Truth!

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
So I thought energy and financials would be a decent swing trade three weeks ago. Since then, they are up 13% and 6 in that timeframe. Kind of wondering if I should sell, or hold. I see today everyone is stumbling over themselves to recommend energy as a buy. Thoughts?

Screenshot_20220111-165007_TD Ameritrade Mobile.jpg