Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
the dark knight joker GIF by hero0fwar
Yeah shit starting to breakdown.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
My issue with today is we still have tomorrow and its the Friday before a 3-day weekend. I doubt I will buy anything today that I cant buy tomorrow even cheaper.

Funds cleared for wife and I's personal IRAs today so fuck it, put 9k more into voo and 3k into ftec (sitting right at 100dma). Probably should have waited until tomorrow but meh, it's down now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
AAPL, MSFT, GOOG/GOOGL etc have no support at the current price levels. This is why I expect moves lower until they begin hitting their individual supports.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Funds cleared for wife and I's personal IRAs today so fuck it, put 9k more into voo and 3k into ftec (sitting right at 100dma). Probably should have waited until tomorrow but meh, it's down now.
Yeah both my and my wife's SEP funds hit today. I want to pull the trigger but I am believing shit gets worse tomorrow. I may just bite the bullet today at the 3:51 dump though.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I went from a quarter position to a half in SPIR at $2.50. I am fully committed to losing this money and it going to zero. Its an ultra-low float stock that is shorted into the dirt. I like the idea of the company and am willing to ride it to zero. All my profits I made off it as a SPAC are now back in it.

ps.. I don't advise anyone to follow me on this.

• 2Diamond Hands
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 2 users

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
All fed is on board with rate hikes, russian talks failed, attack on us embassy in Baghdad, talking heads hammering re-valuation on growth stocks and you get this. Panic selling from people selling.

If there's anywhere safe it's the sqqq.

• 1Solidarity

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Baring some bullshit fake news overnight, I think tomorrow is gonna be a buying day.
Big downs like this and open tomorrow with a gap down. Usually provide the best buying opportunities. If we get some panic selling at the open, we can find a bottom and probably come out quite profitable tomorrow. These are my go-to plays for cash generation.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Your exact words are what I warned you of though. "world freaked out" .. sentiment is everything in trading. You were 100% against the market when they got spooked out of travel. The reality of the situation is meaningless when the news cycle is shoving case numbers down viewers throats every day. Your S.A. analysis is spot on, AFTER THE FACT. Those SA numbers went parabolic from the dates in question when we were talking about this. You are looking in hindsight.

Hindsight? The data was there in November. Pretty sure I posted this here, but this was the first data that said omicron was weak, on Gottlieb and Tom Lee's feeds. And then if you listened to their statements on CNBC, they kept hinting it was going to be negligible. I bought in December before omicron peaked. Sometimes, you have to step in and buy. And I'm glad I did.

Omicron 11-30-21.JPG

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Hindsight? The data was there in November. Pretty sure I posted this here, but this was the first data that said omicron was weak, on Gottlieb and Tom Lee's feeds. And then if you listened to their statements on CNBC, they kept hinting it was going to be negligible. I bought in December before omicron peaked. Sometimes, you have to step in and buy. And I'm glad I did.

View attachment 392790

Didn't you hold most/all your delta recovery stock? I don't think i've ever seen you negative on travel stocks ever since cramer got behind them mid Delta.

• 1Like

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Didn't you hold most/all your delta recovery stock? I don't think i've ever seen you negative on travel stocks ever since cramer got behind them mid Delta.
Held and bought more through the panic. End of story.

• 1EyeRoll

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Interesting. Supposedly 14% of all inflation is coming from used vehicles. Know any auto dealers right now? They are cleaning up. A friend of mine who is a car salesman told me to not buy a car right now. Dealers are marking up vehicles 100% here. You'd have to be desperate to pay 60k for a 30k car.