Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah but they're bad numbers. :(
GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I'm currently down $18k in crypto, but I'm still up $15k with $20k invested.

With stonks I'm up $3500 with $30k invested, lol.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
JPM earnings werent that great. I think the 2022 increased rates is a good thesis on the stock.

Premarket right now is in an interesting spot. The 20D, 50D, and 100D are all on top of one another here around $163. Worth a punt taking a new position here.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
JPM earnings werent that great. I think the 2022 increased rates is a good thesis on the stock.

Premarket right now is in an interesting spot. The 20D, 50D, and 100D are all on top of one another here around $163. Worth a punt taking a new position here.
They double beat but... It was on lower revenue than last year when everyone was locked up. Its actually pretty shitty.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
With market weakness, keep an eye on ~291.5 level. Theres a pivot right there with the 200D just below 291.22

This would be a big add if we get there.
I have had the convergence of the 200-DMA and the intermediate line of support on my calendar for about a week now. Its still a big ass drop down there but I am waiting with baited breath.

• 1Solidarity

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Barely been at my desk this week. I did sell my DKNG and PYPL. No other changes. Will be watching today for anything to nibble on.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So, its a new trading year. You get to write off all those meme stock losses from last year. This current market weakness is a perfect time to kick that New Year's resolution into gear and buy some actual quality blue chip companies for the long term. The opportunity to invest in top 20 companies at a solid discount doesn't come along very often. As Jysin Jysin and I are discussing, MSFT is in the ballpark of a "back the truck up" price target around $291.22 and while I doubt seriously it hits it today (its a 4.4% drop form the close) everyone here who doesn't own it should be considering it for the long term investment. $295/$296 is definitely a possibility today.

As much as I despise it, GOOG/GOOGL is about 4.2% from the 200-DMA. Personal views aside, strictly as an investor it has an EPS of $103.79 and a PE of 26.70 and those numbers are not typos. Those metrics are insane.

CRM has been torched the last 6 weeks. it has intermediate support at $214 and then failing that its a load the truck if it hits the $200 range.

NVDA circling back to the 100-DMA at $260.76. I would not take a full position here since I think its still high from its parabolic move earlier, but a quarter or half position here and then wait and see if it falls to the 200-DMA of $218 which I can't see happening realistically without a significant market crash.

FTEC has a huge support conversion at the 200-DMA of $121.71 and intermediate support line at $120.53. This is another strong buy location for Tech.

JPM is right at its 200-DMA after earnings. I think it will breach and I like the stock around $150/$152

FB has been going sidewise for about 4-months and all its DMAs are coiled together. When it breaks (up or down) expect it to move pretty sharply. I am predicting a move downward. I will buy at $300 which is its 180 day low.

I left AAPL off because it is the stock that concerns me. It had a huge run up and it is still above all its major DMAs. With its impact on the indexes, a breech of the 50-DMA could mean a fall down to the 100-DMA at $157 and that will be painful for the major indexes as it falls. Everyone should be watching AAPL.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
DAL gave up all the gains it had from yesterday's earnings and is now trading lower than before its earnings...

1642171941211.png

• 1Like