Investing General Discussion

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Rate hikes are canceled bro.

sexy yes please GIF by ABB Formula E

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
As expected, harsh words and sanctions only. All comes down to Russia's reaction to the sanctions at this point, but this is basically a nothingburger speech.

• 1Let's Go Brandon!
Reactions: 1 user

MrSpitz

Molten Core Raider
Don’t post here much. But it’s a crazy world when tech goes green because oil prices spiraling means we are betting the fed will keep propping up bubbles with low interest rates.

Most likely Powell continuing to be a coward, this conflict causing more supply chain / commodity inflation, and a harder correction in rates and true recession over the late summer / fall.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
1645730809639.png

I expected more buying here... kinda just waiting around for something? If the market is waiting for Putins reply, thats not gonna be good.

1645731058131.png

There it is!

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I bought more QQQ and MPC this morning.

QQQ right back at the break down point from yesterday. Needs to keep pushing and green day tomorrow and you have a great false breakdown. Looks like our first green Thursday of the year if it holds.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I bought more QQQ and MPC this morning.

QQQ right back at the break down point from yesterday. Needs to keep pushing and green day tomorrow and you have a great false breakdown. Looks like our first green Thursday of the year if it holds.
TQQQ starting to print $$$.

• 3Tendies

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Guys, something weird is happening when I log onto Fidelity today. Things are a different color... green? Is that supposed to happen? Did I fuck up a user setting somewhere?
I think I have to get ahold of tech support...

• 2Worf
  • 1Tendies