<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
From -10% to +6%

1645732471750.png

• 1To the Moon!
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Closed out my F puts for breakeven. Still too much uncertainty to be holding puts on things I dont adore.

• 1Like

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
L O L Russia invades Ukraine and NASDAQ up 2.25%.

Member this?

View attachment 400086
As always, markets hate uncertainty. Russia threat or Fed the same. Will they / wont they? The uncertainty is the weakness. Now the market can process and move forward. Fed moving rates by 25bp next month would likely be considered dovish at this point and then that puts that uncertainty to rest as well.

As long as Russia stays contained in Ukraine, I can't see much more come of this. All hinges on how they react to sactions now.

The fact there is no military response is what is driving the post-Biden speech market bump. That uncertainty also cleared (for now).

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Tomorrow is Friday. We will have a battle between profit takers today and those ramping into the close. Hmm, what to do.

And her come the profit takers.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am honestly surprised we haven't had more profit taking this close to the close. However, I think we are in FOMO mode where people are piling in thinking they missed the bottom. Basicaly the opposite of the buy low / sell high mantra.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I am honestly surprised we haven't had more profit taking this close to the close. However, I think we are in FOMO mode where people are piling in thinking they missed the bottom. Basicaly the opposite of the buy low / sell high mantra.
FOMO just kicked in.

• 1Mother of God

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Talking heads on Bloomberg confirming what I was talking about earlier. Many are now writing off the chance of a 50bp price hike by the Fed next month. If that is confirmed, we are back off to the races. (Russia escallation aside)

• 1Like