Investing General Discussion

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Gonna catch some flak for this, but precisely why I'm taking an entertainment first approach to this shit. No need to be pulling my hair out. Doesn't change shit.

Well, you cant go back in time and i mean....

1648150528567.png

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
My TQQQ dollar cost averaging finally went green today! Thanks power hour bulls! I think it might get to 60 or even 65 before we head back down.

Oops, think is the wrong word there, should be hope :I'm Fine:

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I see shit like this and how the fuck can i not be bearish.
Screenshot_20220324-165830.png

My neighbor asked me this morning when i was drinking my coffee if i used Robinhood because she wants to get into the market.

• 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 3 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 404922

My neighbor asked me this morning when i was drinking my coffee if i used Robinhood because she wants to get into the market.

WUT? Why? Stonks went to the moon in 2021. What's happening for her to want to moonshot now?

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
View attachment 404922

You are going against the govt right now. Powell will not let the market crash. He honestly doesn't care about inflation. It's all politics. You can say to yourself "the market must go lower" and be right. But if Powell doesn't want it going down it ain gonna go.

There is no fair in the market. Just look at the London nickel. Fucking JPM got the entire exchange shut to protect it's short whale and its own backstop. They void trades when it goes the wrong way.

In a rational and fair world you would be correct to be a bear. Our world is neither rational or fair.

Bull Run GIF by YIELD

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>

I feel dirty posting a twitter link, but this one's too important to ignore: Cramer says bear market is over, so time to SELL!!!!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user