Tinycoffin

Trakanon Raider
25C9A62E-12D6-483D-94FA-D0F73703B437.png

• 1Repost
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Serious question to those who do options. I am in the green on my PLTR June Puts. Im considering closing them out for a couple of bucks profit and then going back in when today's rally dies in the next few hours/days. Blazin Blazin Jysin Jysin Fogel Fogel etc, thoughts?

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The 3:30pm sell-off in progress. 6 straight red candles of nice volume on the QQQ

• 1Diamond Hands

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Did Blazin Blazin call the bottom AGAIN yesterday?? Tune in next week to find out!

If so, this pretty well tracks with his earlier prediction of the month of May leading back to a mid-point in the indexes where the trend will break up or down. Something like 430 SPY maybe? If we get back to 370 QQQ again, I'm definitely selling a chunk of it again for a solid gain. /fingerscrossed

• 1Paper Hands

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Seems weird to say the economy isn't impacted. We've had plenty of people here talking about how the supply chain is fucking their business.

It's only not impacting it if you buy into the bullshit numbers the administration puts out about how amazing everything is. Otherwise it's actually a giant shit show.
The supply chain itself isn't necessarily in that bad of shape. Sure, the demand for services left in a hurry and there was a massive spike in demand for durables thanks to China Virus. But, the "supply chain" is only threatened because of the fuck-fuck games being played by China(needlessly closing ports to constrict supply), freight forwarders, and carriers.

There are definitely some issues domestically with labor that are impacting it, but it's mostly the above 3.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
But, the "supply chain" is only threatened because of the fuck-fuck games being played by China(needlessly closing ports to constrict supply), freight forwarders, and carriers.
We put a 25% tariff on nearly all of their goods, why would they not fuck with us back?

We wanted a tapering back of globalism, to raise demand for American labor, to raise demand for domestic producers. That it has a second order effect of raising wages and prices is a given. Globalism is what made shit cheap. If you want the end of globalism you want the end of cheap shit.

• 2Potato
Reactions: 1 users

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
I still think this is a bear market rally, JP doesn't want a crash straight down so he will talk a little dovish and let the bounce happen but any bounce reinforces his thinking that further rate hikes are needed which will fuel even steeper declines in equities.

China is not locking down because they want to fuck with us, they are locking down because they are retarded and the local officials in these places can't be DeSantis who just does what he thinks is right, you win points in communism for being the most concerned person about any issue and your answer is always more govt intervention.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Any guesses on what Musk is trying to pull? From what I understand he would be exposed to a super costly lawsuit if he tried to walk away from the deal at this point. Maybe he's trying to walk away and use the "they lied in their public filings" excuse as a preformulated defense for the inevitable lawsuit?

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Any guesses on what Musk is trying to pull? From what I understand he would be exposed to a super costly lawsuit if he tried to walk away from the deal at this point. Maybe he's trying to walk away and use the "they lied in their public filings" excuse as a preformulated defense for the inevitable lawsuit?
Kicking the tires.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
From what I understand he would be exposed to a super costly lawsuit if he tried to walk away from the deal at this point

They were saying on the news that at this stage in the deal there's a $1B penalty clause if he walks away.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I don't think he's going to walkaway, this is all just standard posturing for negotiation.

Twitter understates their bot counts and you argue a bit and shave $1B off the pricetag? That is what they are going for.

• 1Like