Investing General Discussion

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Never understood the CMG love. Shit wasn't worth the price they charged pre-inflation. Can't imagine what they are charging now.
Chipotle was pretty great when it was the only place around making those monster burritos that'd take two wrappers to roll up. Their app and online ordering is what done fucked it up. First time I got one of these, I was just like NOPE. and never went back to chipotle.

tscmn4dwfv261.jpg

• 1WTF
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Chipotle was pretty great when it was the only place around making those monster burritos that'd take two wrappers to roll up. Their app and online ordering is what done fucked it up. First time I got one of these, I was just like NOPE. and never went back to chipotle.

tscmn4dwfv261.jpg
Is this just a meat only burrito? Or did you still this from Reddit? Chipotle can suck ass with portions but no way this is real.

Can't believe I'm out here defending CMG but fake news man...

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Put my AAPL trim order back in at $155.25 and added an order to trim back on the TSLA shares I bought down close to $100 at $203.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Is this just a meat only burrito? Or did you still this from Reddit? Chipotle can suck ass with portions but no way this is real.

Can't believe I'm out here defending CMG but fake news man...
I stole the picture it from reddit, but I ordered a burrito with literally everything in it, and it was that small, I mean shockingly small.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
“AI” feels like the new “Metaverse”

changemymind.jpg

• 1Jonesing

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Metaverse is dumb

AI can actually do useful things
What I don't get is when I ask people to define what a "metaverse" is they end up just describing "Second Life, with a VR goggle set" and when I mention that's been around for years I get awkward looks....

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
What I don't get is when I ask people to define what a "metaverse" is they end up just describing "Second Life, with a VR goggle set" and when I mention that's been around for years I get awkward looks....
"but its threeee-deeee"

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>

tscmn4dwfv261.jpg

How do we know you just don't have really large hands like Andre the Giant?

1675884489474.png

• 1Jonesing

Haus

<Silver Donator>
"but its threeee-deeee"
Right now... If World of Warcraft moved their in game monetary system to a token on $POLYGON it would effectively qualify as a metaverse. If XBOX simply built a roblox style virtual waiting room , it would also be a metaverse. Debatably Roblox is ALREADY a metaverse.... All are already operating on 3d rendered engines, just plug in the goggles instead of a TV. I've actually played WoW, zoomed into first person mode, on a set of VR goggles. It was definitely... interesting.

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
“AI” feels like the new “Metaverse”

changemymind.jpg
No.

ChatGPT had the highest number of user signups in the history of any product ever launched on the internet in the first month. The AI art generation models didn't get quite near that but still have a large number of users, NovelAI even has a decent amount of paying users at this point.

The Metaverse has had about 5 users. Okay, maybe 500.
Crypto has been around for 14 years now and only about 15% of the US population has ever even made a crypto-adjacent transaction, aka they put their money into something that called itself crypto but was really just an unregulated bank making speculative investments. Less than 5% has ever taken custody of a token.

This indicates the 'Product-Market Fit' for AI is very high compared to Metaverse/VR/Crypto/Web3/etc.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Put my AAPL trim order back in at $155.25 and added an order to trim back on the TSLA shares I bought down close to $100 at $203.
Sold a third of my TSLA and banked those crash price profits. Being TSLA, if it crashed again I will rinse and repeat. As it stands now I am down to a half-sized position down about 10% with the new adjusted cost basis.

• 1Tendies
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users