Investing General Discussion

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Remember its not a "bailout", its a "backstop".

1679429178283.png

• 2Let's Go Brandon!
  • 1Worf
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 3 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
BZFD
That face when your market cap is $149m and you file for a $150m securities shelf. Share price is a dollar. How much lower can it go?

Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin

• 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Currently +50% after hours. Here is why...

GameStop shares soared more than 30% in after hours. The video game retailer posted a surprise fourth quarter adjusted profit of 16 cents per share. Wall Street analysts had been expecting a loss of 15 cents per share.

Revenue for the company's latest quarter came in at $2.226 billion, exceeding analyst estimates.

Short interest in the flagship meme stock is about 21% of the float.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
If you can get it printed as a certificate, it might be worth something for your grand kids someday.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
They didnt get the memo.

View attachment 464871

Tomorrow is gonna be a very fun day though with that fed rate hike.

Most of it.

Mexicans pushed out by white people moving in. Of course here it's blacks but we call that a win. Polilticians call it a win as well cause of the tax base. Of course no white moved into a black area. They get up and move out entirely. Another parish, county, state, whatever it takes.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You using 4, or still messing with 3?
I am mixing between the two. I had a glitch in the matrix last night. I put in a couple of volume of a cone geometry problems and I had GPT give me two different answers to the same question I copy pasted from the previous query. Its something I am now going to work on to figure out how it gave different answers to the exact same math problem.