Investing General Discussion

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Remember its not a "bailout", its a "backstop".

1679429178283.png

• 2Let's Go Brandon!
  • 1Worf
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 3 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
BZFD
That face when your market cap is $149m and you file for a $150m securities shelf. Share price is a dollar. How much lower can it go?

Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin

• 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Currently +50% after hours. Here is why...

GameStop shares soared more than 30% in after hours. The video game retailer posted a surprise fourth quarter adjusted profit of 16 cents per share. Wall Street analysts had been expecting a loss of 15 cents per share.

Revenue for the company's latest quarter came in at $2.226 billion, exceeding analyst estimates.

Short interest in the flagship meme stock is about 21% of the float.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
If you can get it printed as a certificate, it might be worth something for your grand kids someday.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
They didnt get the memo.

View attachment 464871

Tomorrow is gonna be a very fun day though with that fed rate hike.

Most of it.

Mexicans pushed out by white people moving in. Of course here it's blacks but we call that a win. Polilticians call it a win as well cause of the tax base. Of course no white moved into a black area. They get up and move out entirely. Another parish, county, state, whatever it takes.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You using 4, or still messing with 3?
I am mixing between the two. I had a glitch in the matrix last night. I put in a couple of volume of a cone geometry problems and I had GPT give me two different answers to the same question I copy pasted from the previous query. Its something I am now going to work on to figure out how it gave different answers to the exact same math problem.