Investing General Discussion

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
And that point isn’t today. This is a generic statement you could say about anything.

You are very confident in this assessment and I admire your boldness.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
$NVDA filed a 13F yesterday revealing stakes in:
$ARM 1.9M shares +2.50% pre
$RXRX 7.7M shares +20% pre
$SOUN 1.7M shares +85% pre
$TSPH 3.4M shares
$NNOX 59K shares +58% pre

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
$SMCI to $1000 by end of next week.

$930 right now

Bookmark this post.

• 1Like

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Last couple weeks of this thread make me want to sell and sit in cash for a while lol. Recent posting has the vibe of the shoe-shine boy giving stock pick advice vs how the thread has been over the past 4-5 years. Not even saying anyone is wrong or uninformed, just the vibe of posts has shifted and the known solid posters have been pretty quiet.

Who am I kidding, I'm not selling anything but if I was doing TA on this threads history I would say we're at a local high.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Last couple weeks of this thread make me want to sell and sit in cash for a while lol. Recent posting has the vibe of the shoe-shine boy giving stock pick advice vs how the thread has been over the past 4-5 years. Not even saying anyone is wrong or uninformed, just the vibe of posts has shifted and the known solid posters have been pretty quiet.

Who am I kidding, I'm not selling anything but if I was doing TA on this threads history I would say we're at a local high.
Can you be more specific? Who are you referring to as the shoe-shine boys and solid posters?

• 2Worf
  • 1Salty

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

I, too, miss the days of posters writing up 2000 word posts with 5 marked up charts only to find out they're selling puts to afford a trip to the vending machine down the hall.

• 2Worf
  • 1Edgelord

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
I, too, miss the days of posters writing up 2000 word posts with 5 marked up charts only to find out they're selling puts to afford a trip to the vending machine down the hall.
Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes you just going to sit there and take this abuse from this 'American Investor'?

Hustling Dave Chappelle GIF

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I dunno, I like having diversity of investor types here. Some may even say it’s our strength. It helps me see investing from different perspectives.

• 1Double Worf

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I dunno, I like having diversity of investor types here. Some may even say it’s our strength. It helps me see investing from different perspectives.

Right?

Foler Foler

Should I cash out for the day?

1708014532864.png

• 1Mother of God

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Solid tendies. Don’t get greedy, take the rest of the day off imo.

just hit the ATH, Foler Foler . Forget about $1000 next week, im taking this to $1000 town this week

1708018970611.png

edit: another ATH

1708019147493.png

• 1To the Moon!
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I’ve been quiet, as I’ve been taking a much needed break with the family.
IMG_7796.jpeg

• 9Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 10 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The good life. Passive investment seems pretty good to me though. I haven't sold anything in almost 3 years. "Unrealized Laughter"

1708020797857.png

Why wake up at 4 am to study markets and try to make money every day? Seems like a lot of wasted effort.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users