Invincible

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
you wanna the difference between the guardians of the globe tv vs comic?

in the comics, there was no fight scene, omniman just has like 2 pages of loping/twisting heads and thats it, theyre dead, the animation team created that entire fight scene from scratch, and basically just "guessing" what their powers were since they all had like literally 1 page of background each, but of course we can guess theyre the justice league

again this is why i'm praising this series, cuz if you just read the comic series, it's a mess, somehow whoever wrote this series script is the god of storyboarding

I've read that's why they are just 100% Justice League rip offs, each of them gets a page, max, to make us care that they get murked immediately. And making them all blatant rip offs of characters we know accomplishes that, we know what a Batman and Wonder Woman would mean to a world, cause we've consumed that media.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Show has me hooked. I can't stop thinking of Etrigan everytime they show Darkblood. The lgbt faggots are already trying this too turn this to shit

Last edited:

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I haven't read this since... forever. I only remember pieces of it.

Rime

<Donor>
I thought they were doing three episodes a week, seems it is only three the first, then one each week, which sucks.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I know nothing at all about the comics, but so far this is the best show going right now. And if it is able to maintain this quality the whole way through, this is going to be on my all time greatest list.

• 1Like

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I checked if there was a new episode of this before I checked on Falcon & Winter Soldier...

• 3Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
First ever manned mission to Mars... two weeks round trip? If they now have the technology to get there in a week how the hell have they not done a manned mission already?

I'm all for fast forwarded exposition but that should have been the 10th time there or something.

• 1Like

velk

Trakanon Raider
First ever manned mission to Mars... two weeks round trip? If they now have the technology to get there in a week how the hell have they not done a manned mission already?

I'm all for fast forwarded exposition but that should have been the 10th time there or something.

It seems a fair guess that missions 1 through 9 got killed by various aliens ;p

Seriously though I think it was more the first *human* mission to mars, not the first mission to mars.

• 1Like

Brad2770

Also, Cecil teleports. I’m ok with Mars being done in 2 weeks.

And Mark and Eve are Rachel and Ross.....

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Read through 7 trades of this over the last few days, looking forward to see things play out in the series.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Went into this series solely based on this thread and not knowing anything about the comic.

There is some cringe moments, but overall it’s a good watch. Not sure where the storyline is headed, but it’s captured my interest for the time being.

Is it me or is anyone else getting a Venture Bros vibe from this at all? Specially the campiness with some of the characters? I mean Dr. Seismic (?) seems like the kind of over the top villain I could see teaming up with the Monarch.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
yeah there's definitely some goofy moments here and there. but i think it's also a little but of parody at play in regards to moments like dr seismic. he's the exact kind of weird supervillian that some c-list jr super hero team would fight because the avengers/justice league are too busy fighting the real threats.

• 1Like

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Went into this series solely based on this thread and not knowing anything about the comic.

There is some cringe moments, but overall it’s a good watch. Not sure where the storyline is headed, but it’s captured my interest for the time being.

Is it me or is anyone else getting a Venture Bros vibe from this at all? Specially the campiness with some of the characters? I mean Dr. Seismic (?) seems like the kind of over the top villain I could see teaming up with the Monarch.
Dr. Venture and Brock had a cameo in the Invincible comic. But no, not enough failure to give a VB vibe.

• 1Salty

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This show has a lot of steam, hopefully they don't Go to shit. Every comic goes to shit second season

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
lol

1617992596774.png

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kanglor

Silver Knight of the Realm
Really good episode, love the fight scenes, they feel more 'real' with how brutal they are.

• 1Like