IOS / Android - Alchemist Code - [Tactics JRPG]

Dalren

Trakanon Raider
Going to second the request on how to level up post 50 when story quests no longer give any milestones. My player name is Dalren if anyone needs any additional friends.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I couldn't make it past the intro quests. Lol

Clunky is maybe the word I'd use.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Supposedly there will be more exp outside of daily quests starting the 30th along with some new content (although not new mechanics) from what I read.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Really enjoying this despite my initial skepticism. Got a maxed out lv60 Job1 Magnus wrecking arena at the moment. Just lacking some good gear.

Story Chapter One is terrible (gameplay is fine, just the dialogue), best description I've heard is that Dias is Sasuke's retarded cousin.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Flat out of luck trying to get Selena in 2 attempts, which is irritating because I really need a magic knight (no vittel or lofia). New event is great and if hey keep up the pace I can see myself playing this game for a long time to come.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Flat out of luck trying to get Selena in 2 attempts, which is irritating because I really need a magic knight (no vittel or lofia). New event is great and if hey keep up the pace I can see myself playing this game for a long time to come.
You can get 5 Selena shards from completing one of the event levels in multiplayer, I assume there's five more somewhere else. I also hear that on the last day of the event there's a hard mode you can farm her from.

I've got some nice units of each element now: Job 1 Magnus and Job 2 Reagan/Yomi/Chihaya/Anastasia/Chloe. Games looking good so far, just a little slow leveling things up past 50 and farming job items.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
She's essentially a water Vettel. I've got her up to job 3 with dollar dollar bills and so far she's solid.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
So downloaded and started the game earlier this week, have gotten to level 20 so far. Only half sure what I'm doing (not sure what I should use gems on) in the game so far, are any of my starting units any good to focus on?
4*Zangetsu
4*Lucian
4*Caris
3*Vanekis
3*Kuon
3*Mizuchi
3*Michael
3*Decel
3*Annerose
3*Arkil
3*Jake
2*Logi
2*Lambert
2*Melia
1*Vargas

Been mainly just using:
Zangetsu, Lucian, Caris, Logi (Since needed for story) with Vanekis and Kuon in support, for pretty much everything.

Last edited:

Sahryx

Trakanon Raider
Avery ~

What was your secret to finding soul shards for Reagan’s limit break? I have no quests I can grind and the prismatic ones seem too rare to blow on this.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Healthfood

Golden Squire
There’s no way at the moment other than getting lucky or just throwing money for more draws. There might have been a rate up banner at the start but not anymore. We will have to see what shards comes with chapter 2.

Derpa - I’d recommend focusing on Logi and Dias, then Caris / Lucian and Zeng but if they are stuck on job 1 / level 60 then no hurry. Vargas is also pretty good since he can max limit break.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Multiplayer for this event is a POS. There are no good wind units that is widely available and no generally known strategy so people disband easily or don't know what to do and fail, if the party can even get the right composition in the first place. Not sure I'll be able to complete this one, or if it's worth getting a 2nd sword. 50 attack weapon is kinda sweet though.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Just holler at us in line when you want to run multiplay Health - Murked and myself have been running it together with Nidd and one other multiple times

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Chris Chris H Healthfood So despite initial criticisms, what keeps you going for this game? What turned out so good that you kept playing? I honestly don't think that I would like this game, but whenever I see someone end up liking a game I'm curious.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Personally I really like the game mechanics, which is reminiscent of FF Tactics and tickles that fancy for me perfect. Graphics is anime which is just fine by me, waifu bait and all. After collecting a decent harem of units you can start tinkering and playing around with compositions to beat the hard maps and stupid auto AI, which is always frustrating but fun in a way.

Publisher (Gumi) is a little shite and some of the events were way over the top in terms of difficulty (i.e they didn't tweak future events for current global capabilities), but personally I've been having quite a lot of fun as I've learned to taper expectations as a small minnow who gets just the monthly gem pack. Looking into the JP future there's quite a lot of additional interesting stuff that's yet to come. The multiplayer portion was a little disappointing when I played online with PUGs but when I play it with another friend it's plenty fun if a little laggy.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Chris Chris H Healthfood So despite initial criticisms, what keeps you going for this game? What turned out so good that you kept playing? I honestly don't think that I would like this game, but whenever I see someone end up liking a game I'm curious.
It ended up not being too difficult to level and gear a decent character despite it looking like a clusterfuck.

However I had flu two week ago and couldn't keep up with the game so I dropped it. The events are way too grindy to complete.

I don't know why these games have grinds, if I was going to spend that long on a game I would play one on console/PC. FFRK doesn't have a grind - I can complete a weekly event in a few hours or burn my stamina in 10 minutes before work.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Any of you still playing this? More people playing now, Discord is really active. Fate collab going on atm, Gilgamesh is super OP, and the crossover Fate Yomi is very good too.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
I am - did a full 7 pull wanting both units but only got Gilg... hopefully next week's banner let's me get Fate Yomi, don't mind spending shards on her at all. The banner definitely brought a lot more players in since Gilg is the first Omega Tier unit that is worth rerolling / whaling for, plus Fate is a very popular franchise.

Game is frustrating and hard but it scratches the right itch for tactical RPG that I'm looking for. It's just a shame that the multiplayer interface is such a piece of shit, and riddled with irritating bugs (for example my friends can't start 4 player games to save our life - someone has to force quit before game starts and thaat's with 3 people in).