Iron Man 3 [Spoilers Everywhere]

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Just come back, didn't like what they did with the Mandarin and on reflection I don't think it was that great. This film was more Tony Stark 1 than Ironman 3, and by that I mean Tony Stark is involved in more of the action sequences than Ironman.

Also, it seemed like the end credits went on for way longer than normal and after a gigantic wait the extra scene was worthless, no set up for any future Marvel film, worthless

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oh come on, stop being all sandy vagina about it.
I am so sandy vag about it, that I'm thinking about getting a sniper rifle and sitting across from Disney HQ. My blood pressure is through the roof, Iron Man is a fave of mine since I was a kid, and this is nothing but the equivalent of Mickey Mouse pissing all over my childhood.

Sceleris_sl

shitlord
Rofl, hilarious how you guys get all bent out of shape because they show a movie in the rest of the world 1 entire week!!!( omg how do you survive an entire 7 days!) before you guys. Didn't hear the rest of the world cry out loud when we could go see a movie in theatres about a month after it was released on dvd in the USA. Wtf does it matter who sees it first and where...especially if it's 1 shitty week apart. Does it make the movie less enjoyable?

Agraza

Registered Hutt
When was the last time property of the Netherlands opened wide in the US before the Netherlands Sceleris?

Sceleris_sl

shitlord
Dutch films normally don't open in the US at all. Unless it's around the oscars. Most likely a language thingy. I think the last dutch movies that got a US release were New Kids, and black book.

However, you have to know that for a lot of films (usually the non blockbusters) we have to wait about a month up to half a year before they release in the netherlands... dredd premiered here a month later then in the US....

Hellboy has always been the biggest frustration for me, reading on forums about the movie and i waited about half a year till it released in the netherlands.

Trust me, i don't understand either why they don't just release movies worldwide, probably a sceduling thing for the stars to show up on premieres.

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Dutch films normally don't open in the US at all. Unless it's around the oscars. Most likely a language thingy. I think the last dutch movies that got a US release were New Kids, and black book.

However, you have to know that for a lot of films (usually the non blockbusters) we have to wait about a month up to half a year before they release in the netherlands... dredd premiered here a month later then in the US....

Hellboy has always been the biggest frustration for me, reading on forums about the movie and i waited about half a year till it released in the netherlands.

Trust me, i don't understand either why they don't just release movies worldwide, probably a sceduling thing for the stars to show up on premieres.
You don't get to complain, Dredd still hasn't come out in France at this time
frown.png

frown.png

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
An American movie not opening in the US first/simultaneously is some communist bullshit I will not support unless I get drunk enough Friday not to care.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Major spoilers!!! You have been warned!

It could have been better, I'm not sure it's above IM2, first half of the movie barely showed the suit in action and oh insert kid somewhere in there, second half was oh look the drones again only they're iron man drones. Mandarin got turned into a bitch puppet with no powers, why did they even bother using him if they weren't even going to use the actual character and powers, and the whole he uses magiks! argument is bullshit. Also I probably missed something in the movie, the version I got the sound wasn't very good and some scenes looked like there was some cutting, but I don't see how this goes back to properly connect with the "10 rings" organization of the first movie if Mandarin was just a puppet, and the actual master was running something entirely different. Would have liked to have seen more of the hulk buster suit before he decided to turn them into fireworks. Oh well already had Imax tickets for next tuesday so will see it again and maybe that changes my opinion some, still an enjoyable marvel movie.

spronk

FPS noob
iron man 3 was released internationally first because may 1st is a big holiday around the world when a lot of kids have the day off. Putting it out in the USA on may 3d will make the box office numbers look even better.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
Watched the Cam version, sucked worse than IM2.

First IM still stands as one of the best superhero movies ever

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
It was an ok movie but a fantastic bait and switch. This is some of the best trolling around. Anyone who's seen it and those commented should understand.

eVasiege_sl

shitlord
Thought it was good until I learned actual backstory of who and what The Mandarin is from the comics. They totally got it wrong in that department.

Seriously, the whole mystic died for me when I learned it was just Guy Pearce with dragon tatoos. Didn't even mention anything about his rings either. They turned a potentially awesome villain into a boring white guy in a suit. Then they throw in some random sceens from an office in China just make the connection that this character is actually supposed to be from there. Sigh.

Just realized the Chinese version is 3 minutes longer than the international version as well. Interesting.

Malkav

French Madman
It was an ok movie but a fantastic bait and switch. This is some of the best trolling around. Anyone who's seen it and those commented should understand.
I can't wait for this week-end...The tears and rage of comic fans will be entertaining to read... And I will agree with them.