Iron Sky 2: The Coming Race (2016)

Oldbased

> Than U
Awesome! I loved the first one enough to buy it on dvd even though it was on Netflix.
Good to see it still has Sarah Palin as president for the lols.

Cybsled

So Hitler and Sarah Palin are lizard people from the center of the Earth? This is Lumie's dream movie.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I never saw the first one. I never got the impression it was all that great. Guess I will have to check it out.

Cybsled

The first one had a great premise, but flawed execution and was fairly average overall.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I never saw the first one. I never got the impression it was all that great. Guess I will have to check it out.
I fall into this category.

The preview is a fairly What The Fuck..?? kind of preview. It certainly is different. The Hollowed Earth = Those things you thought were gone, not only exist, but are much more than you imagined?

Oldbased

> Than U
The original was pretty great considering it didn't come out of Hollywood and it was meant to be so insane it was not believable. It also had a small budget but for the cost the effects were pretty awesome. Hollywood would have needed 5x or more to did what they did with basically $10 million.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
It was one of those movies that you put on as a joke. You have friends over and you just nonchalantly put on a bad movie and wait for them to get pissed off at you. But then the movie's over and you realize you and your friends spent the whole movie laughing. It's not what anyone would consider a "good film," but then again, it accomplishes exactly what it set out to do: entertainment through absurdity.

Siliconemelons

haven't seen the directors cut on Netflix but always consider watching it as it was truly an amusing movie that just goes 0 to wtf in about 1 minute... is the dir cut enough to warrant a rewatch? A sequel would be awesome, the palin-esque president is always a winner.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
That's TOTALLY how I vision Putin kicks back and relaxes after a hard days work of annexing territories and pwning the West at International diplomacy.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
haven't seen the directors cut on Netflix but always consider watching it as it was truly an amusing movie that just goes 0 to wtf in about 1 minute... is the dir cut enough to warrant a rewatch? A sequel would be awesome, the palin-esque president is always a winner.
It's the better version for sure. Girl had never seen it so I watched DC with her on Netflix.