Is it gay to suck a MTF trans dick?

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
This kind of depends on intent. If you go into the encounter knowing fully well that she's a tranny and you're going to suck her dick, then yeah, you're totally gay bro. But if you're kind of slow and unperceptive (read: retarded) and you think that she's been a woman since birth, but then you start having doubts about her chromosomal makeup after you suck her dick, then that's only a little bit on the gay side and you can usually be forgiven as long as you only do it a few times and don't make a habit out of it.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I would advise listening to DVDASA (podcast) episode 46 with Jim Norton. David, Asa and Jim talk all about trans gendered people. Norton has sucked a TS dick a few times, but he doesn't consider himself gay.

It was an interesting conversation (I listened to it yesterday, that's why I know what episode it was).

Jais

Trakanon Raider
As far as I'm aware the blanket rule is that if you suck any kind of dick, you're gay.

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Even if it's a dick made out of frozen fruit juice like a popsicle, or a dicksickle if you will? Calling someone gay just because they're sucking on a disksicle sounds a little bit closed minded and bigoted to me. Things aren't always so black and white in the real world bro.

iannis

Musty Nester
Does she like have it in a jar or is it still between her legs?

I'd have to consult the rulebook but I think it's gay either way, I only ask out of idle curiosity.

iannis

Musty Nester
I would advise listening to DVDASA (podcast) episode 46 with Jim Norton. David, Asa and Jim talk all about trans gendered people. Norton has sucked a TS dick a few times, but he doesn't consider himself gay.

It was an interesting conversation (I listened to it yesterday, that's why I know what episode it was).
Yeah, but Norton is kind of a self styled degenerate. I mean it's his life. Live Free. And he pays for it, he's not trying to get over on anyone (except maybe occasionally his girlfriends, which I've heard him talk about -- but by this point if they don't know it they fucking deserve what they get). I'm just sayin I think that Norton could thoroughly enjoy himself in the middle of a man sandwich and not consider himself gay. And maybe I can see his point, even. But that's not whatpeoplemen are talking about when they talk about gay. His views on sexuality are not what someone could consider normal, is all. He is a sex addict.

It sounds like I'm runnin him down. But I'm not. All he has to be is himself, and sometimes he can genuinely make me laugh.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Wasnt there some dude on here who had a tranny girlriend? Said some shit like touching his/her dick didnt feel gay?

Szlia

it's a bit like one of these paradoxal zen question, because a gay man would not have sex with a MTF trans in the first place.