IT Crowd - Channel 4 (some British network, probably just BBC2)

Chris

Potato del Grande
Finally, thank you!

It's just the same as the USA network structure. They just named some of the networks after which button you had to press to get to it, BBC had 1 and 2, ITV had 3, Channel 4 had 4 and Channel 5 had 5. With digital TV that is now obselete.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I didn't realize BBC had so many BBCs.
They make so many programs that they can't fit them into 24 hours a day, it is funded by a country afterall! It's only like Fox having whatever The Simpsons/Futurama are on and Fox News.

BBC1 has all of the mainsteam stuff, then BBC2 has more niche things. Recently they added BBC3 for more experimental/trashy things, BBC4 for educational/highbrow, CBBC/CBeebies for Children and BBC News 24 for erm... News. It's been known for shows to move from BBC 3 to BBC 2 to BBC 1 as it gets popular but it's only happened once or twice. They won't get their funding if they don't put out enough educational/news/childrens programming.

None of these have IT Crowd
smile.png

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I didn't like it at first, but since I didn't have much of a choice but keep watching it
Wait, wut? how did you not have a choice but to watch the pilfered videos? Is it some kind of hacker's code?