It really sucks we cannot jump into voice in console. Gaming might be tuned out for good. Struggles of the legacy gamers”

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
People just dont randomly "spew racist shit" without provocation.
90% of my WoW vanilla guild was from the Boston area or North Carolina so this is where you're wrong.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is there a link or anything to what this is about? OP sounds like a guy I’d cross the street for in rl

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
People just dont randomly "spew racist shit" without provocation. They were probably "jajaja"ing and being obnoxious af. Stereotypes support themselves more often than not. It's hard af not to hate chinese players in an online game when they are constantly having to make the game more and more restrictive in order to combat botting from them. Between Brazilians and Chinese players - I dont know which is worse.
Russians. Russians are a fucking plague.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Eq bans were retarded as fuck, what kind of retard do you have to be to turn off the bad word filter and then report people for using bad words. If I were a GM I’d use those reports to weed out the retards and ban the people doing the petition
I got banned in EQ because I called some dude a Jew when he threw a fit that I wouldn't sell an FBSS for some retarded lowball price.

• 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
my War3 alt account was OrcsRgreenJoggers for well over a year and Blizzard never did anything about it.

• 1Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
my War3 alt account was OrcsRgreenJoggers for well over a year and Blizzard never did anything about it.
My Battlenet account ChinaBatSoup was name reset for being “racist”.

Sad how far we’ve fallen.

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
90% of my WoW vanilla guild was from the Boston area or North Carolina so this is where you're wrong.
I live in Southern Virginia (Smith Mountain Lake area) - plenty of experience with NC. Also worked at the Boston MEPs for 8 months during my enlistment. So its quaint you picked those two areas granted your experience with moving around the US (from what Ive gathered?). I get that racism isnt excusable in any format - but "usually" it is provoked when directed in hatred (not someone randomly saying that something is "jogger" Rigged). I'm enjoying slowly watching "Lovecraft Country" for example - a group of black people move into the middle of a white neighborhood in episode 2? 3?. They go on to rent/board a host of "artists" and have a loud party. The White people put their cars out front and tie bricks to their horns. So the black people shut their party down and go out and vandalize all the cars blaring their horns. At it's base, its proving my point that its provocation from all parties involved.

I'm not sure where I stand on the voice chat issue. More control over who comes into the voice chat is fine, but making it inconvenient to join voice chat isnt very thought out.

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I live in Southern Virginia (Smith Mountain Lake area) - plenty of experience with NC. Also worked at the Boston MEPs for 8 months during my enlistment. So its quaint you picked those two areas granted your experience with moving around the US (from what Ive gathered?). I get that racism isnt excusable in any format - but "usually" it is provoked when directed in hatred (not someone randomly saying that something is "jogger" Rigged). I'm enjoying slowly watching "Lovecraft Country" for example - a group of black people move into the middle of a white neighborhood in episode 2? 3?. They go on to rent/board a host of "artists" and have a loud party. The White people put their cars out front and tie bricks to their horns. So the black people shut their party down and go out and vandalize all the cars blaring their horns. At it's base, its proving my point that its provocation from all parties involved.

I'm not sure where I stand on the voice chat issue. More control over who comes into the voice chat is fine, but making it inconvenient to join voice chat isnt very thought out.

The last part is what it should be. Don’t want me in your channel? Fine. Boot my ass. But it is a solid in your face blatant fuck up when I can’t join a public party chat where my buddies are, shoot the shit and play a game because some parent can’t take two fucking minutes to teach themselves the parental controls and take responsibility for their own damn children. Fucking idiots. Guess what parents? The world is not filled with sunshine and rainbows and if you don’t prepare them for life you are a FUCKING FAILURE. I’m sure we would all love to be whistling zippipdee doo da out of our assholes. But it will NEVER HAPPEN, and you are training your little fuckos failure which they may become so fucking inept, it makes the movie Wall-E look like a triathlon.

Christ, we had multiple people playing random games and sometimes we just drank and had fun and played games on our own, and sometimes we decided after 12 beers we would play something else. Sometimes I would enter random channels (friends) and just say hello and duck out. This is pants down fucking retarded and I’m so tired of this liberal ass pussy mother fucking cry baby asswoke shit.

If there is a God I hope he sends down another plague to send all these whiny pussies into the woods to fend for themselves so I can 1) record it. 2) Eat deer I cooked in front of them as they beg for one scrap of venison as I say “hey you little pussy. Were you the one that forced the party change Sony did? Suck my mother fucking dick and hug that tree over there puss face. Welcome to the new reality.” As these retarded cry babies die off the planet so we can go back to normal.

Viva la France.

Last edited:

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I think he was drunk posting about the nothingburger that was the Playstation voice complaint submission shit.
You fucking Canadians started this shit over here you know. Some ass hat in your territory snuck across the border and landed in Portland in 1978. Thanks.

Not sure what we ever did to your sorry asses down here in the US. I even stood for Oh Canada at hockey games as we pummeled the Winnepeg jets.

• 1WTF

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Don’t worry folks next up everyone gets all platinum trophies for buying the fucking game because some 6 year old and his parent deems it to be unfair.

This world better turn the fuck around. We are human animals. That doesn’t mean we need to be dicks. But if we don’t do something about this jack rabbit nonsense soon, we will slowly become the low man on the food chain while all these fucking tree huggers realize “Wait Mr lion! We are frien............ “ and become steak dinners as they realize how fucked up their last moments on earth just became because they are the dumbest pieces of shit on the planet.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I miss getting on the original Xbox and dropping every racist word possible on MotoGP's Xbox Live Demo, while driving backwards and crashing into players playing the game seriously.

I just miss the old times in general, really.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
TL;DR verison

Ut mad he can’t join parties while drunk and troll people lol

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users