It's cold outside.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
so those member of the rerolled community who live up north I want you to know i feel you pain it's so fucking cold right now in palm beach.

rrr_img_56105.jpg
rrr_img_56106.jpg
rrr_img_56107.jpg

My dog suffers trying to take his afternoon nap. SUFFERING.
rrr_img_56108.jpg

POST those cold pics you've taken I'd really like to see what the cold looks like from you're p.o.v

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
What the fuck are your christmas lights still doing up you lazy asshole?

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
It's so the children can gather round and bask in their soft glow and remember the good times, when the sun warmed their faces and the wind wasn't a howling demon trying to tear their souls out through their noses.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
When I woke up this morning here in good old Jacksonville, it was 26 degrees out. When I got to work an hour later, it was 22 degrees out. How does that shit work?

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
It has been -30 for the last week. If you'd like to go outside, brush the snow off, and gather the lights in this weather, go for it. I'll wait until it's not so cold, not so pretty, and I want to.

S'okay with you?

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
-15(-50 windchill) yesterday morning and my car literally talked back to me asking me why I was starting it the fuck up.

Then of course we have people outside in this death weather trying to make snow buy throwing hot water in the air...

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
I feel their pain too. There was this breeze today that almost made me regret wearing a tshirt, shorts and sandals.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Remember that resort in Hawaii where they filmed 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall'? I'm here for 10 days. Today it dipped below 78, and the water at the base of the waterfall was a tad too cold :*(

/woe is me

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Low 70s to mid 60s here for the next several days. Time to dust of the ol' sweater.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
It's so the children can gather round and bask in their soft glow and remember the good times, when the sun warmed their faces and the wind wasn't a howling demon trying to tear their souls out through their noses.
i would so +interzzwebzz you for this answer.