It's cold outside.

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
I went to Jamaica this week. Home today and want to go back. It was 70-85F every day. Missed the whole cold snap. Good timing or great timing?

Skeezer

Molten Core Raider
Its 74 today in my house...but only because i have the AC set to that temp. 90% humidity out...nasty.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Its 74 today in my house...but only because i have the AC set to that temp. 90% humidity out...nasty.
Yeah, it was hot as fuck out today.
frown.png

Jefferson_sl

shitlord
so those member of the rerolled community who live up north I want you to know i feel you pain it's so fucking cold right now in palm beach.
rrr_img_56106.jpg
That's Australian Ave. if I'm not mistaken. I used to managed the City Corner Market on Dixie and Gardenia. I am still a volunteer at the downtown American Cancer Society, our Relay for Life is going to be a the zoo this year.

I was sweating bullets today in Royal Palm. Two days of freezing sub 80's temperatures and it's already over.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
So has no one posted in this thread as of late because the north just froze over like day after tomorrow, stepped outside their house and froze instantly?

If we're getting snow/sleet/freezing rain in no tomorrow, I don't want to know what its like up north.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Currently 3 degrees here with a real feel of -18 (that's -16C with a real feel of -27C).
Tomorrow morning it is supposed to be -14 (that's -25).
I've shoveled my driveway five times this weekend. School was cancelled Friday, it's closed today, and they've already called it for tomorrow. We have 7-8 foot drifts on our roads, and there is a travel ban for all but essential personnel ($2,500 fine if you're caught out and you don't need to be!!). Cold enough that being outside has to be limited to fairly short times, but it's incredibly beautiful out there. Been out snowshoeing earlier.

I love winter.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
its cold in the northeast....sometimes too cold....be ahumanitarianand pick up a hooker, go buy her a hot chocolate, and have her give you a blowjob, she will get warm in your car.....
rrr_img_58177.jpg

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
The cold breeds the hardest warriors, we shall stomp out the Southerners and claim the throne for ourselves.

Also I finally caught whatever these germ incubators have been spreading around
frown.png

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Man, I have not once been sick this winter. I used to avoid shit very well but the last two or three years I've managed to get at least one cold and one flu. Cold is just annoying but flu you literally have to take off work and can't enjoy doing so. The hand washing really helps but you have to be super OCD about it, and washing your hands constantly in winter sucks because you end up getting dry ass skin or using lotion constantly which is extra hassle.