And latest screenshots:

rrr_img_94759.jpg

rrr_img_94760.jpg

rrr_img_94039.jpg

rrr_img_94040.jpg

rrr_img_94043.jpg

rrr_img_94044.jpg

Hey guys,

I've been working for a bit on a game called Izle. The initial idea was to make an MMO and right now we're still working on the single player version, and it's entering closed alpha very soon. I'm pretty much on my own right now, so if you're interested by the concept or have questions, don't hestiate I'll try to answer as much as i can
smile.png

Official website :Izle

Register account :here(I will send some news and alpha builds to registered players)

The game is inspired mainly by EQ, DotA, Zelda, Dark Soul and Minecraft. It's a third person action-adventure RPG where you build your own world. The idea is to give the player as much freedom as possible, to build your own class, your own kingdom, and then take care of it. We might be on Kickstarter in the upcoming months.

If you happen to be in Paris at the end of the month (who knows!) we'll have a playable demo at Paris Game Week (and i'll be there too ofc).

About me : I'm here because I used to play EQ and because i love the honesty of this community. Back in the days I wasn't FoH, I was on Tribunal in <Sol Invictus>. In 1999 I was 14 years old, and I made this little web site aboutHakek Dragonslayer my Dwarf Warrior, if you played EQ back then I think you will enjoy it. Again I made this when I was 14 yo, so excuse the english and the simplicity
wink.png
You can also have a look atmy personnal web site, but it's not as cool as the EQ story for sure.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I dig the style. I registered under the username Soygen.

Sylverlokk

Golden Knight of the Realm
Looks very nice, hopefully you can get some of that minecraft money coming your way.

Hake_sl

shitlord
Thanks for the kind words gentlemen, you have no idea how good it feels to hear them! *Hugs*
smile.png

Soygen / Sylverlokk / TecKnoe / abefroman -> The gods of Izle thank you for your registration!

I digged an old EQ story about myself that might be of small interest, I added it to OP, and you cansee it here.

Caliane

Really interesting looking.

Future looking, do look at Trove(Good), Terraria(great), Landmark(awful) and starbound(awful) to see what to do, and what not to do for progression, and combat. I would probably recommend having some real combat progression before making it available even in alpha state.
You only get a first impression once. Now, Landmarks, and starbounds terrible first impressions, and complete lack of proper combat, may also be directly related to their extreme popularity before opening up. A full on indie game like yours, likely will not have millions of people lining up to get in, and thus the introductory word of mouth may not matter.

You said "we" at first, then "I"m on my own atm", so just you working on it now?

Hake_sl

shitlord
The flying ship (The Drifter) is pretty much your home in single player. And it might become a vehicle if we do a major expansion (in a very very long time tho).

You said "we" at first, then "I"m on my own atm", so just you working on it now?
About 15 people worked on the game overall, but right now i'm the only full time, others are freelances (I use to have full time artists, but no longer because it's not needed right now). I hope that explains it
smile.png

I completely agree about everything you say about combat too, and right now it's not entirely ready, mostly because of pathfinding not being polished yet. The bow mechanics is great (quake style), and we have some cool action spells that require aiming too. Also swords that shoot missiles, and that's very satisfying to use
wink.png

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Registered under Saikarith. Game looks good and I have high hopes. Keep kicking ass.

Hake_sl

shitlord
I have been trying to setup a Kickstarter for a bit, but it's pretty hard from France without a large budget, and a lot of time... But I'll try again soon, it's definetly the plan.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Looks great ~ Im terribly ADD about Alpha's though. Any other way we can help, besides clicking on that website - just let us know!

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Registered as Vvoid, looks really interesting and I hope you get the chance to make something awesome out of it.