J49: An Erotic Life

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I bet the final season ends with Capri getting back with her old boyfriend, then they go to J's house to rob and murder him and his wife.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I bet the final season ends with Capri getting back with her old boyfriend, then they go to J's house to rob and murder him and his wife.
Wolf would be ever loyal and come save Johnny at the last second but only after Capris boyfriend shoots the wife.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
J49: #homesafe or last days with a dick?

Not sure if you redpilled your wife or she's going Bobbit you.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
We're going to find out Johnny died of a heartattack six weeks ago and these are the fevered ramblings of his distraught and horny wife.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
We're going to find out Johnny died of a heartattack six weeks ago and these are the fevered ramblings of his distraught and horny wife.
That's the only thing this thread is missing. J's wife gang-banging some of our resident neckbeards and posting it. Then them giving her heroin and $9.89

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
You need to get tested after the last time you put your dick in the strange. I really want you to tell your wife you will pay her for a blowjob. See if she "bites".

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
My movie ending has J52 banging the wife in the ass at the adult book store, while Wolf looks on smiling and sniffing a strangely discolored baby wipe. Scene shifts to the entrance, where J19 walks through the door arm-in-arm with a nodding Capri, spies his parents in action in front of the unwashed masses and runs out the door screaming.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
My movie ending has J52 banging the wife in the ass at the adult book store, while Wolf looks on smiling and sniffing a strangely discolored baby wipe. Scene shifts to the entrance, where J19 walks through the door arm-in-arm with a nodding Capri, spies his parents in action in front of the unwashed masses and runs out the door screaming.
I like a bit of a twist.

A montage shows J19 at a college party where someone offers him some drugs. He watches as the person shoots up, and we cut away with him holding a needle with an unsure look on his face. Cut to Capri purple and bloated, dead with a needle hanging out of her arm. Her panties are around her ankles and she's on a rotten old mattress in a abandoned warehouse. We then see her mother crying over crying over a casket. We see quick flashes of Johnnys other living whores in their future. A few die, but one gets clean and has a nice family and home. We see the wolf in the club, watching a couple have sex. A smile comes across his face and he walks out. He continues walking until he reaches a graveyard. He stands in front of a headstone and disappears. The gravestone reads

Johnny152
"The wolf"
1864-1916

Finally we go back to the club the wolf just left. We see the couple is Johnny and Michelle. Johnny is railing her in the as with a condom. He is referring to her as Mia and she's abusing him verbally. Johnny nuts for an 18th time. He pulls off the condom and pours it into an onlookers mouth. We zoom in on johnnys mouth and he finally cracks a smile.

Just then he has an aneurysm, and falls down. His wife and onlookers swarm around him as the camera zoomsmawayninto the sky. Johnny dies surrounded by love. Fade to white.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
rrr_img_131376.jpg

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
I like a bit of a twist.

A montage shows J19 at a college party where someone offers him some drugs. He watches as the person shoots up, and we cut away with him holding a needle with an unsure look on his face. Cut to Capri purple and bloated, dead with a needle hanging out of her arm. Her panties are around her ankles and she's on a rotten old mattress in a abandoned warehouse. We then see her mother crying over crying over a casket. We see quick flashes of Johnnys other living whores in their future. A few die, but one gets clean and has a nice family and home. We see the wolf in the club, watching a couple have sex. A smile comes across his face and he walks out. He continues walking until he reaches a graveyard. He stands in front of a headstone and disappears. The gravestone reads

Johnny152
"The wolf"
1864-1916

Finally we go back to the club the wolf just left. We see the couple is Johnny and Michelle. Johnny is railing her in the as with a condom. He is referring to her as Mia and she's abusing him verbally. Johnny nuts for an 18th time. He pulls off the condom and pours it into an onlookers mouth. We zoom in on johnnys mouth and he finally cracks a smile.

Just then he has an aneurysm, and falls down. His wife and onlookers swarm around him as the camera zoomsmawayninto the sky. Johnny dies surrounded by love. Fade to white.
My god, it's beautiful