Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
17,568th irrelevant post.....

just because your a liar...doesn't make everyone a liar

people who don't trust, can't be trusted
RfbmfY6.jpg

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
i seriously think the bc pill fucked her up, she is down near my dick every chance she gets kissing it, licking it, and has even given it a nickname, she talks to it like its another person,
she makes sure i cum every night and every morning, i actually had to ask for a night off last night to rest, but that didn't last long, she was giving me a hand job, while playing with her pussy, shes also allowing me to take nude shots of her
Fucking A, your 3rd grade level English mastery is breaking my immersion. I swear to god your posts are written in Crayola. It's like intercepting a note the slow kid passed in grade school.

told him the wife was withholding until the results were in, so the littledot headagreed to see me tomorrow
You know what's more fun than casual racism? Getting the whores back into the story instead of this slow, lame wife arc. I don't want to fuck up your creative process, but I bet there's a spare room Capri could move into.

Carry on. But do better.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
He won't post them because he'd have to find nudes/some hooker that looks like that random chick he posted ages ago.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
He won't post them because he'd have to find nudes/some hooker that looks like that random chick he posted ages ago.
A valid point. Kids take note, if you're ever going to pretend to have a hot girlfriend/wife, make sure you don't pick someone too recognizable, but at the same time find someone with enough pictures you can prove your relationship by posting nudes. It's a tough spot to be in, especially with google image search. Gotta really research your fake relationships before you brag about them!

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
ive been calling him so many j100s j27s etc i forget what the number is and now that hes changed his avatar idk ifs really him or a new account

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
so is my wife real or not, the wedding band in the pic with capri, the text from her mom to my wife, and really half of the negative comments about my behavior was based on me being married, and yet the same people continue to troll, questioning my honesty, bisi being the biggest troll of them all, after all he started this thread based on my antics, and i am sure he lives for reading my posts
hint: if you reply to trolls and act upset, they're going to keep doing it