J49: An Erotic Life

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't get it J52, you had that "thing" in the house as "the wife" and you went out and banged crackwhores? What in hell's mind made you do that?

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
rrr_img_133871.jpg

rrr_img_133896.jpg

Same mole/bathroom. Stay straight and true, John!

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Exactly, in this forum i have never lied, why would i need to ?
i have honestly exposed what a fucked up, piece of shit, loser i am, in the best 8 year old grammar that i could muster,
and to the disappointment of this forum, it looks like i am coming out clean on the other side
for all you doubters...go get a full STD screening done and post your results online, how much more open and honest could a person be..

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Johnny, get her to make some fuck films with her in a eyes wide shut mask

If she's gone this far over the edge, being a voyuer to a forum is up her alley.

Also, it's funny how she's barely bent over to lean on that counter, you didn't lie, she is devito height

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ok two questions:
1. Johnny, you live in Jersey? Where? Can we hang out sometime?
2. I don't understand the JXX joke. Why did you guys keep changing the numbers?

Oldbased

> Than U
Ok two questions:
1. Johnny, you live in Jersey? Where? Can we hang out sometime?
2. I don't understand the JXX joke. Why did you guys keep changing the numbers?
Sorry, I think I was the first to do that but as J said it's age and I based it on join date like a 100 pages ago.
She is still pretty attractive for mid 40s. Hell mine is still semi pretty at 53. At some point things go down hill for both of you though Johnny and it comes down to love or money. You still got some soul searching to do.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
and to the disappointment of this forum, it looks like i am coming out clean on the other side
Not me man. I've been rooting for you from the beginning. They could still make a movie out of your story. Before it would have been a dark drama, but now it could be a romcom. I'm thinking Owen Wilson plays you or maybe Vince Vaughn. In my mind Will Farrel is already playing the wolf.

As for your wife's name, wasn't it in the title of the thread at one time too?