J49: An Erotic Life

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I dunno man of all the things to lie about saying you jizzed 5 times in 15 minutes isn't the top of my list. I'm not sure it's even impressive, it's just different. I don't know that I've ever heard of a guy being able to do that.
As someone who pulls out - it sounds awful. Can't do it again unless you piss in between. That's just madness.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
He's keeping the sabbath day holy. "And on the 7th day, Johnny rested and recharged his AR"

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
But he can only do it with junkie whores ....

Oh wait, he should be fine. Actually, he might have missed his window. He's not able to get it up for an audience anymore.
The ironic thing is he needs therapy just as much as the whore's he fucks does.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I dunno man of all the things to lie about saying you jizzed 5 times in 15 minutes isn't the top of my list. I'm not sure it's even impressive, it's just different. I don't know that I've ever heard of a guy being able to do that.
You've never heard of a guy able to do that? Gee I wonder why.....

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, the rapid fire shit, not really a thing to lie about.

Personally, I can go twice. But then it takes so much effort to get three, I start cramping, need water breaks etc. It becomes an endurance event.

J49 going to get the hoors a bag of smack for vday? Lol

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
I used to be able to able to do it twice in one session...........now once a day is all I got
frown.png

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Deena is homeless with a smelly twat
Capri is going to rehab today
and i just got over another bout of the clap

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
You've never heard of a guy able to do that? Gee I wonder why.....
Sure, but it's like lying about being able to launch turds out of your ass into a bowl from 20 feet away. Why would anyone care? It's not impressive or anything. If its a lie it would be a dumb one, so who cares.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
picked up capri at 7 this morning, headed to get her stuff, then went to the waterfront,
nutted 3 times and she was still riding when Camdens Finest rolled up on us
after talking to both of us , he let us go,

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Sounds like a terrible, no good, really bad day. Did you have to blow/bribe the cop to get out of that pickle?

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Sure, but it's like lying about being able to launch turds out of your ass into a bowl from 20 feet away. Why would anyone care? It's not impressive or anything. If its a lie it would be a dumb one, so who cares.
I dunno, that sounds pretty impressive!

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
I dunno, that sounds pretty impressive!
Lol, I tried to come up with something thats kinda cool but that nobody would ever want to see/care about... I failed to account for where I am posting

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Sounds like a terrible, no good, really bad day. Did you have to blow/bribe the cop to get out of that pickle?
no , but when he asked if he should arrest me for loitering to engage in prostitution, i showede him my phone and the dozens of texts between me and capri , where she declares her love for me numerous times, i told him we have a 2 year relationship