J49: An Erotic Life

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
We've covered this before. He nuts in the same rubber till it gets full.

The failed anal attempt is what we need to worry about. He can't keep it hard for her anymore. Means he's losing interest and it's time to find a new cum dumpster.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Nothing like a romantic walk on the beach.. Oh wait..

"2 condoms" and "8 ejaculations"?

1) Where are the other 6 condoms?
2) Do you have a robotic penis?
walk on the beach was with kristen / also seimone
we switched condoms after 6 shots, in between i played with her pussy til she came , which made me aroused again, so i went back for more, trying for her ass, but she wasn't relaxed enough and it was painful, so i just popped it in her pussy for two more, even after that i was still hard , but i had to get back to work, we were at the club for over an hour, she does all the fucking
the song list we fucked to included
"shes only 18" twice, to which she stripped and danced
"sex and Candy" = blowjob
"crazy" = cowgirl
"crazy bitch" = cowgirl
"semi charmed life" = cowgirl and she sang to me
"shes only 18" cowgirl and she sang to me
"jane says" = reverse cowgirl
"girls, girls, girls" = reverse cowgirl
"stellar" = reverse cowgirl
end of first condom...
second condom no songs

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Song list?

You're a liar
Oh, come on. Like you've never done cowgirl to "Semi-charmed Life" in front of a crowd of strangers in a sex club.

I just wonder if Johnny had to thrust harder to get Capri to hit the high note in "good-BYYYYYYYYYYYE".

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
God what a shitty fucking life.

I watched a third eye blind concert once where they played semi charmed kind of life THREE full times

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Can't wait for the wife to drop the bomb(divorce papers) on him. It's going to be glorious.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
At least Third Eye Blind gets it. I went to a Nada Surf concert once and they refused to play Popular...so we yelled it at them until they eventually said fuck it and left the shitty little college stage.

Did you push into her anus and then go right to her puss? Cross contamination bro. As if she wasn't gross enough,

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Man that sounds like a great Nada Surf concert. Almost every song they have is better than Popular. Still a good song though. Did they play Mother's Day? It is almost topical to J52.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
You know how a lot of people think J49 is making this shit up? Well I think I'm starting to agree with them, I just disagree with which part he is making up. The whores are real, the wife is a lie.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
You know how a lot of people think J49 is making this shit up? Well I think I'm starting to agree with them, I just disagree with which part he is making up. The whores are real, the wife is a lie.
Got a point.
And he is a full grown up white knight is all. Getting mad at hookers for writing in their journal? While you run around with other girls and have a wife. Holy shit what a sad person going to be mad funny when his wife changes the locks lolkkk

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
At least Third Eye Blind gets it. I went to a Nada Surf concert once and they refused to play Popular...so we yelled it at them until they eventually said fuck it and left the shitty little college stage.
I was at a Weezer concert and they didn't even play "Buddy Holly". Wasn't upset, though. They were really good.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Man that sounds like a great Nada Surf concert. Almost every song they have is better than Popular. Still a good song though.
True.

I love when bands refuse to play their biggest sellout hit. I remember seeing Blur at X-Games and you know that 'wooohooo' song? They played it, but changed all the 'wooohooo' parts to shit like 'yeaaah heeeey' and 'Yeeeeeh Naaaah' and random shit. Was hilarious watching the crowd confused and people even angry about it. Saw the band get salty in an interview saying they were sick of random preppies yelling WOOOHOOOO in their faces all the time. Only thing I ever liked about them was refusing to sing that annoying fucking woohooo.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Correct

His bs stories don't work on me

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
True.

I love when bands refuse to play their biggest sellout hit. I remember seeing Blur at X-Games and you know that 'wooohooo' song? They played it, but changed all the 'wooohooo' parts to shit like 'yeaaah heeeey' and 'Yeeeeeh Naaaah' and random shit. Was hilarious watching the crowd confused and people even angry about it. Saw the band get salty in an interview saying they were sick of random preppies yelling WOOOHOOOO in their faces all the time. Only thing I ever liked about them was refusing to sing that annoying fucking woohooo.
Maybe they couldnt hit the notes anymore

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
I see a lot of guys do this now. They want to bang a bunch of girls and then turn into an emotional crying 6 year old when they find out the girl kissed someone else or something. I understand wanting to bang a lot of girls but dont cry about it when you find out a girl did something.

They legit throw hissy fits