J49: An Erotic Life

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
The only thing left to do is go on a bender, or whatever the heroin whore blowjob/rimjob equivalent is.

iannis

Musty Nester
Why exactly would rerolled get shut down, again?
Because if Teljair / Draegen get a letter from some detective / ADA they're gonna straight up nopenopenope the entire board.

It's all fun and games until someone gets the lawyers involved. And the mother... you never know.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Because if Teljair / Draegen get a letter from some detective / ADA they're gonna straight up nopenopenope the entire board.

It's all fun and games until someone gets the lawyers involved. And the mother... you never know.
If they ask for evidence in a legal sense, they'll give it. If they demand a thread get removed, that's probably the worst that would happen.

Thinking the entire forum would get shut down doesn't even make sense.

Remit_sl

shitlord
I think the forum getting shut down was similar to when teachers used to say "one more time and this is going in your PERMANENT RECORD!". Its not really a thing, but they do it in hopes of scaring you into not being a little asshole.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Better give us a juicy update J-dawg. a_skeleton_02 is trying to steal your attention with a fabricated whore story of his own.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande

District attorneys are the ones who handle divorce cases? Serious question cause I don't know but that doesn't really seem right to me... Like, you think the FBI is gonna come track everyone down to find out what we know about J49 and his alleged hoorventures?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just forget it, people have a very television drama idea of the legal system around here. Yeah, the DA in Philly is going to subpoena all the rerolled forum records for this random shithead's divorce case!

More like, J49 and Michele will sit at a table with their lawyers and some bored mediator. After she's done throwing the thread in his face and calling him a cheater they can hash out how to divide up the property and custody.

"OMG they gon shut down are boardz!" Yeah, I'm sure it would be a nationally covered news event.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think the forum getting shut down was similar to when teachers used to say "one more time and this is going in your PERMANENT RECORD!". Its not really a thing, but they do it in hopes of scaring you into not being a little asshole.
This... People on this board need this thread for whatever reason so they have resorted into trying to scare people.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I would love to see J's wife reaction reading both threads. The photos and videos that were posted, the money he spent on hookers, the lies, seimone at their house, no protection when he fucked those drugies.....our (RR community ) comments, ideas, suggestions, remarks.....oh boy, it would be soooooo good.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Reaction video would be the perfect culmination.

If J49managed that, would he be on top of the forum drama leader board??

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Just forget it, people have a very television drama idea of the legal system around here. Yeah, the DA in Philly is going to subpoena all the rerolled forum records for this random shithead's divorce case!

More like, J49 and Michele will sit at a table with their lawyers and some bored mediator. After she's done throwing the thread in his face and calling him a cheater they can hash out how to divide up the property and custody.

"OMG they gon shut down are boardz!" Yeah, I'm sure it would be a nationally covered news event.
Unless this turns into a jealoux lover murder plot...

Of course for that to happen, Capri or Deena will have to actually love Johnny. They just love heroin.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If someone gets murdered it would be a surprise plot twist like Wolf or Deena's BF or that fake PI guy come and take him out. Then in the investigation the detectives find the threads and we are all questioned over skype to determine if we are suspects. Keg seems like a prime candidate to me.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I think it was Seimone that he took to his house. you know, the one who suddenly and mysteriously died?

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Unless this turns into a jealoux lover murder plot...

Of course for that to happen, Capri or Deena will have to actually love Johnny. They just love heroin.
You don't watch enough SVU.

Johnny shows up dead and castrated he is found by two homeless people by the camden waterfront. Benson and Stabler interview co-workers and find out that Johnny has been skimming money off the top in his company for years and recently he started acting erratically.

Bong Bong!

They interview his wife and she doesn't seem to shook up over his death and she isn't surprised he was found in camden, She mentions something about being with his whores where he belongs. Back at the station BD Wong hacks Johnny's cellphone showing he subscribed to a misogynist gamer site called raperolled.com. They stare in shock as they view his threads where he goes into detail about keeping women addicted to drugs for sex. Stabler says something witty and they head out to interview hookers.

Bong Bong.

They meet up with that black nun lady who is always helping hookers and find out that out of the four hookers they have information on 1 of them died mysteriously, two of the other hookers are hopeless drug addicts but one named Capri seems to genuinely want to get clean and after trying to go into rehab multiple times Johnny's continued financial pressure she relapses much to her mothers anger. She says she is glad Johnny is dead and that he would of eventually done to her what he did to his other girls.

Commercial for Chrisley knows best, WWE Raw and Crest Toothpaste

Eventually DNA comes back on knife used to kill Johnny showing the finger prints belong to a dead hooker named seimone and that particles from the blade where pure silver. Ice Tea and Munch go to the camden docks to interview the local homeless population. After finding a homeless man being kicked out of a pawn shop Ice tea roughs him up a bit and finds out he was trying to pawn a silver serving spoon he found at the waterfront.

Bong Bong

Cut to interior pawn shop

Munch shares jewish heritage with the pawn shop owner and they have a good relationship so he tells him that he bought a silver dining set about a year ago from a young pro. He recently sold the silver cutlery set to a young blonde haired man recently who was only interested in a specific piece, He was very adamant the shop owner did not touch it with ungloved hands saying it was a family heirloom. Munch takes a grainy security camera still of the man and leaves.

Bong Bong

Meanwhile, Stabler arrests the mother of Capri due to terroristic threats on facebook about Johnny and the assistant DA says she doesn't have enough evidence.

At the trial the mother indignant about Johnny's death confesses taking credit for the murder. Munch in the audience scans the room and notices the man from the security footage sitting next to Johnny's wife, It was Johnny's son.

After a mistrial with Capris mom Johnnys son confesses to the the murder saying he left his webcam on in the living room to record a video about how much he loves his father but then got sick and had to go to the ER. Upon reviewing the video he saw his father bringing in seimone to his home and fucking her raw dog on his bed. After Johnny fell asleep he saw seimone steal silver from the families china cabinet including the murder weapon.

Overcome with anger he tracks her down and causes her to have an overdose of heroin and buys the silver knife with her prints on it and uses it to kill his father.

iannis

Musty Nester
If they ask for evidence in a legal sense, they'll give it. If they demand a thread get removed, that's probably the worst that would happen.

I dunno why not. You cross the threshold of this is more hassle than its worth.

No drama about it. No csi bullshit. If I got some letterhead I'd be all, well fuck this then. And I don't even run the joint.

But Strahan is a man of the people. I'm sure he'd be cool with it.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Jeeze, a_skeleton_02, that was spot fucking on for an episode of SUV. You should submit it. I'm sure they're about out of ideas.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

Because Draegan doesn't have a history of over-reacting?