J49: An Erotic Life

zippitydoda

Bronze Knight of the Realm
If J49 got the $$ from his mom, I could almost expose him as my dear Uncle Bobby. Uncle Bobby used to get thousand dollar checks every week from my dear grandmother, but the checks have stopped. Unless she is slipping him cash on the sly Uncle Bobby has faded away into the sunset. I know Uncle Bobby was never skilled enough to have a job though, so someone, somewhere, is paying Uncle Bobby's bills. Uncle Bobby was generally a Momma's Boy, but was very nice to me when I was young. Uncle Bobby said means things to my Mom years ago, and that was the last I heard of him. I could see him getting an allowance and spending it on heroin hookers.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
no....last week was deena twice, week before that it was capri twice, back and forth, capri has been in the hospital since thursday a week ago, bronchititus or something, due to get out soon
this week i am thinking of seeing just capri
deena is back living at her boyfriends, but according to her she is sleeping on the couch and nothing is going on between them....
capri wants us to get a place together this summer, and is not with her boyfriend anymore
the wife....ugh, things are 99% pleasant, then she makes a comment here and there, i am like, i know i fucked up, but lets not piss me off

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Well, are you going to get a place together? You're probably commonlaw married by now anyway

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
i am like, i know i fucked up, but lets not piss me off
Ladies and gentlemen, dumbassery defined. She's going to let you know about it for the rest of your time together. If you can't take it, time to move along, because acting like this shit is her fault is just... wow.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
we agreed to stay together, until my youngest gets thru private school and possibly college, that being said we are trying to keep it pleasant, i deal with things in the past tense with her, again, to keep things from blowing up even more
i don't go out in the evenings or the weekends, in that sense, family comes first,
even while at home, i limit my texting with whores

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Youlimityour texting with whores. But, oh, hey, family comes first! You're like the gift that keeps on giving.

Far be it for me to tell you how to live your life, but wow, man. Wow.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
If you text your whores at home more than she makes comments about you doing it do you really think she's in the wrong

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
My parents got divorced when I was a freshman in high school. I'm glad they didn't wait. Having unhappy parents sucked (I didn't realize they were unhappy until they separated and started acting happy).

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
My parents divorced when I was 17. They admitted that they should've never been married to begin with.

Mormonism!

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
We've gotten no new whores for how long, and all some of you can do is continue trying to guilt trip a man immune to guilt? The real injustice here is no new whores! Your wife will never be happy with you, but we still can be!

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
People trying to make Johnny feel bad. Just stop. He lacks the capacity for that. Just enjoy the show.