J49: An Erotic Life

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
the fact that Capri sees moving in together as an option tells you just how far off the rails this thing has gotten

even non-rotten pussy isn't worth the crazy that is most definitely coming J52's way this summer

zippitydoda

Bronze Knight of the Realm
rrr_img_128127.jpg

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
so... before this all blew up, me and the wife had a fight , during which she called me dickless and that i cannot stay hard, i took it and blamed it on my colitus, even though i have no problem getting and staying hard for drugged out hookers
anyway the real reason...is that fucking my wife has become like throwing a hotdog down a hallway. it happened to her during menopause or so i concluded, because she was really tight,
so no oral, no friction during sex, i tried to encourage her into other positions with the hope that i would feel something, but even that did not go over well
so here she is insulting me, with something that is her fault, and i never called her on it
should i point these facts out to her now ? i feel doing so would only hurt her more, yet i feel she should be aware

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
You can't stay hard with your wife and it is her fault? You can only stay hard during high risk sex with hookers in public areas and it's your wife's fault?

2OT6aTJ.jpg

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Her double pussy gangbangs when you're not around must've taken their toll

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I think it is absolutely a wonderful idea to inform your wife of what a broken down, trick ass ho she has become.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
so... before this all blew up, me and the wife had a fight , during which she called me dickless and that i cannot stay hard, i took it and blamed it on my colitus, even though i have no problem getting and staying hard for drugged out hookers
anyway the real reason...is that fucking my wife has become like throwing a hotdog down a hallway. it happened to her during menopause or so i concluded, because she was really tight,
so no oral, no friction during sex, i tried to encourage her into other positions with the hope that i would feel something, but even that did not go over well
so here she is insulting me, with something that is her fault, and i never called her on it
should i point these facts out to her now ? i feel doing so would only hurt her more, yet i feel she should be aware
If that is the way you guys would communicate (prior to the hookers) why did you even get married? How old were you when you got married?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Not humping hookers twice a day might help you be more in the mood to nail your wife.